Paradise Island

I would say... another one or two, excluding me.

And I moved the conversation here.

Reminding me of that candy thing, I was watching a show, and it was like 'Wow, you need to learn to trust people!' And a flashback happened, where a van rolled up to a little girl, and the guy said "Want some candy?" And the girl said 'Yes please!' And the guy said "Good, because my mother made extra!" And he gave the girl a bucket of candy, and as the guy drove away, the girl said 'Yay!'

JustTheDoctor1 said:
Hmmm...
I guess not. 
Actually, sure, but if it gets out of hand, I'll make it a rule not to do that.
xD Sometimes people are just RPing with themselves (Not to say I don't do it! XS) But sure :3

Can you see the bedroom picture for my character? 'Cause I want to make sure that's good, then post my appearance. When I finish the slowly falling apart thing of a skelly, then we should start.

The bedroom link is still broken but it's just that one. I may add a picture to my sheet if i can find what i am trying to go for with the bedroom as it's a bit bland if you just go by the description. 
I've changed the room interior. Just more description. Hope it's okay.

I was thinking I would have no chance finding the original picture, after long amounts of time, but with one random click of history, BAM, found the original picture. 
I hope the image doesn't break :P

Dang, it seems god does NOT want me to start this. Everytime I get my things ready, the internet gets shot down, or the images break. This time, I jumped on the computer with a internet connection fail.

Oh, and I use my tablet when the connection fails, by the way. 
It's not broken. At least for me it's not.

All of those things I can only do on my computer :/ My tablet is meant for reading, but can do little internet things. Copying pictures/picture links, is not one of them.

And as said, my computer hates me and has the no connection thing. So annoying, that my computer can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back