• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Palladium System - UEEF Robotech 2e Interest Check - OPEN

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've run several Robotech games before, mostly to good success. With some of the games I've signed up for have not taken off or have just fizzled out, I have some time to see if there is interest enough to start a new game. This is going to be using the Palladium System 2nd edition, playing in the Robotech Sentinels saga against the Invid Regent and his forces, trying to liberate various planets from the Invid. For this game, the only playable races will be Human or Zentraedi, since the adventure will be starting out at the very beginning of the Sentinels saga.

This has two different ways to focus on: Either make the Alpha and Beta Fighters the primary mecha with the Air Force fighting in space, or we go with the focus on the Cyclones with a Marine ground unit, supporting the larger Destroids and protecting the lesser-armed infantry, going into places that the larger mecha just can't fit.

I have had plenty of experience in helping new players out with the rules set, so if you don't have much (or any) experience in the Palladium System, I can help out with character creation and game play.

Please note that this is a war story, with your characters being the tip of the spear in an effort to liberate the enslaved worlds from the oppression of the Invid, and to a lesser extent, the Robotech Masters. I also require that all characters be of either Good or Selfish Alignments; no Evil characters this time around.

Any takers?

Last edited:
Another Robotech game, Sherwood? You know me; I love me some Robotech. I would be interested in either the Alpha/Beta fighters or the Cyclone ground-pounder route.

You are always welcome in my games, my friend.

Awesome. I'd like there to be at least one more person. Know anyone you'd like to invite? Also, how much knowledge do you have about the system and the lore?

Thanks, but the setting and system aren't really for me. Thanks again anyway, though.

Eh, sure..why not I will play, I would lean toward the Alpha/Beta fighter focus

Awesome. I'll have to post an OOC and Character Threads to start posting in. I'll put up a link in a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back