• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Paladins- OCC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Went with a Paladin after all
And what a paladin he is. Very well done. He is accepted.

I could see he and Belian being fast friends. Especially when it comes to matters of their disdain for the victimization of the innocent, elderly, women, and children.

Might have missed this but any details on post frequency/length/order?
I actually haven’t really put thought to it yet.

My personal preference is at least a paragraph, and as a working man myself frequency is about a post every 3 days or so.

Not sure on order ill get back to you on that.

NachoGod NachoGod glad that you like my character. As for wielding Vega, I’ll say Akeem could probably lift it up, but would have trouble using it effectively in combat as his focus would be kept on not dropping it.

NachoGod NachoGod glad that you like my character. As for wielding Vega, I’ll say Akeem could probably lift it up, but would have trouble using it effectively in combat as his focus would be kept on not dropping it.
Id say thats as fair an assessment as one could hope for. Also in other news im probably gonna hit you up with a design idea for your Checkmate storyline. It looks interesting and im a huge dc fan, but will be playing a non-human entity if he is acceptable.

Sadly i must inform you guys of this RP not being launched.

We have too few Players, and im honestly at a loss of where and how to kick us off. This story was a relatively new idea (literally designed the day i thought of it.) and is in need of a good amount of attention before i can actually kick it off.

I will instead be defaulting to a much much older and more mapped out idea. Stay tuned to my profile if you would like to see it, otherwise, sorry i let y’all down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back