• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings/Plots/Fandoms

xcatlordx

Yes I'm Janiel trash
Welcome To My Thread

Salutations! Thank you for clicking on my thread. I'm Remolynn (Ree-Mo-Lynn) but people just call me Rem (Red without the d).

I'm a 17 year old male who isn't going to grow up any time soon, despite being 18 in 2 weeks. For replying, it'll be a little bit late at times because of my job and college classes. Oh, the consequences of taking the early graduation.

For my pairing, the one that is bold is which role I'd like to play. If it has a heart next to it (♥), it's one that I'd love to do over the rest.

Pairings

• Bad Boy/Bad Boy

Rich Boy/
    Poor Boy

Father/
    Son

Gay/Straight ♥♥♥

Brother/Brother

Questioning/
    Gay

Teacher/
    Student ♥♥♥

Bad Boy/Jock ♥

Coach/
    Team Member

Nerd/
    Jock

Boss/Worker

Werewolf/
    Werewolf

Husband/
    Husband

Xylomancer/Human

Vampire/
    Werewolf

Werewolf/Human

Vampire/Vampire ♥

Vampire/
    Human

Plots

• Character A wasn't alright. Many things were happening at home and school, so he went towards self harming. But when it became not enough.. He needed something more. Character B (You) only showed his love through hate. He was secretly trying to get Character A to break, and to tell him why he's always so sad. But it isn't that easy when Character A puts up all of these walls.

So when Character A finally does something and barely recovers, Character B figures out that he has to change his ways.

Fandoms

Supernatural

Bates Motel

American Horror Story

(Murder House, Asylum, and Hotel)

Queer As Folk U.S.

Any YouTube Ships

Glee

Comment or PM me if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back