• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings Ideas! -CLOSED-

Jadewoof

underwater gem
Hey! I'm Cailyn, and I am obsessed with cutesey, romantic, INTENSE ACTION PACKED 1x1 roleplays!

I'm looking for someone who can be very active, because I'm almost always online and bored. Also, please be able to provide thorough posts (i know that everyone gets writers block, but no one liners please!)

I prefer playing Male x Female or Female x Female. I won't play any Male x Male. Sorry!

I will play either male or female, which ever is more comfortable for you!

Seek out the guide below if interested*. If you find one you like, leave a comment. I don't check my messages often, so just comment which one you want below and I'll reply ASAP. Thank you! -Jadewoof

*i didnt come up with the idea for a guide :)

<3= one of my faves!

:cool:= i have an idea in the works for this

:unsure:= i have a preference

PAIRING IDEAS

Maid x Rich Kid <3:unsure: (i would want to be the maid)

Kidnapper x Kidnapped <3:unsure::cool: (i would want to be the kidnapper)

Mafia Member x Scholar Student:cool::unsure: (i would want to be the mafia member)

Angel x Demon

Childhood Friends

Bookworm x Snotty Popular Kid <3:cool:

Mermaid x Surfer <3:cool::unsure: (yesssss i would so wanna be the mermaid)

I'll continue to add more as I please. again, thank you all so much!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Flip Jester Boy]the bookworm one seems interesting to me

[/QUOTE]
Would you rather be the bookworm or the snotty popular kid? Also, would you rather it be MxF or FxF? Let me know:smiled:

Hey there! I just wanted to say that I'm interested in the Mafia x Scholar Student roleplay.

One liners aren't ever really my thing, so I hope that adds some thought ;v;

Ahhh yesss I was so hoping someone would choose that.

Message me so we can work out details, if thas not too much to ask :)

Hi there! I am deeply in need of Roleplay! I would love to do the Kidnapper x Kidnapped. I would love to play as Female, and would enjoy being the kidnapped! Thanks. @Jadewoof

Users who are viewing this thread

Back