• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairings (Ask For Any Pairings You're Craving)

Thalia Raiz

Tattoo Goddess
Hello :3 I'm Thalia, and I'm looking for some romance rp! So I'm interested in fantasy pairings. I will list some below, but I am not limited to these options. Please, feel free to share your ideas/cravings for pairings. I can play male or female characters, and do MxF & FxF; sorry for those who wanted MxM :(   Anyways, here's my list, admittedly small: (Bolded are roles I can play.)

• Vampire x Vampire
  • Vampire x Werewolf
  • Werewolf x Human*
  • Werewolf x Werewolf
  • Demon x Human*
  • Demon x Vampire
  • Angel x Demon*
  • Witch x Witch
  • Witch x Human
  • Demon x Demon Summoner
  • Demon x Demon
  • Mermaid x Human
  • Mermaid x Mermaid 
  • Lamia x Human

* Means you need a plot for it cause I'm sucked out of plot ideas for those certain pairings.

Thank You for Looking at My Pairings List!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in a Mermaid x Human, Witch x Human, or Witch x Witch RP, depending on what you're craving most :)

I know you got a lot of requests for angel x demon but I'd like to do it if you're still open. 

I'm not very familiar with fxf and I'd like to gain more experience. I'd be cool if that kinda translated to my character's reluctance for the relationship. 

Hey, if you're still looking.

Would you mind doing a skype rp for a Sadistic!Shark!Man x Witch!Lady?

Iwould like to be the witch x)

I know you got a lot of requests for angel x demon but I'd like to do it if you're still open. 

I'm not very familiar with fxf and I'd like to gain more experience. I'd be cool if that kinda translated to my character's reluctance for the relationship. 

Hello! I'd love to do another one! Even though they are the same pairing, they always end up different in some way. I'm glad you're trying out FxF! Trust me, it's really fun once you get into it.

Hey, if you're still looking.

Would you mind doing a skype rp for a Sadistic!Shark!Man x Witch!Lady?

Iwould like to be the witch x)

I don't quite understand what you're asking from that. Could you please explain a bit?

Hello! I'd love to do another one! Even though they are the same pairing, they always end up different in some way. I'm glad you're trying out FxF! Trust me, it's really fun once you get into it.

I don't quite understand what you're asking from that. Could you please explain a bit?

Ohh.

Basically dude that has like shark qualities. sharp teeth. slitted eyes ect ect. like a humanoid sharp. human but with sharp teeth, shark tail and a fin on their head?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back