• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

song of tartarus

{🗡️} your dearest kin, below the skin
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
heyo! my name is tommy or the other things in my signature!!

this is my interst check. here is some things about me!

- i am a minor, and i do minor things like abbreviate words that dont need to be abbreviated and i quote phrases constantly, as well as misspell things

- i have been roleplaying for 3 or 4 years, im moderately literate, and i have decent grammar when i actually try!

- may or may not accidentally ghost because i get nervous. just send me something every once and a while if i dont respond for a bit just to let me know you still want to rp!

- any and all ages welcome as long as your not weird :3

- i LOVE doubling up! i do cc x cc as well, but i also love doing oc x cc!

- i most likely will not have a character sheet prepared for ANY of these fandoms-

ookok, here are some of the fandoms that i wanna do!

🎶: can do
🎶🎶: really want to do
🌞: FAVORITE

🎶Hazbin Hotel (i dont support vivzie or however her name is spelled, also im not that far in but i'll try to watch more as it goes-)

🎶🎶Total drama (all seasons except for new ones because i haven't watched them)

🎶Creepy pasta (Again, only semi in the fandom!)

🎶🎶🌞Percy Jackson (Pjo, hoo, toa)

🎶🎶The Owl House

🎶🎶🌞Gravity Falls

🎶Amphibia

🎶🎶Eddsworld

🎶The Stanley Parable

🎶Fnaf (Games n Movie)

🎶My Here Academia (im only like 2 seasons in so bare w/ me)

🎶🎶🌞Danny Phantom

🎶Heathers

🎶Thats Not My Neighbor

🎶🎶🌞Warrior Cats

🎶Yu-Gi-Oh (gen 1)

🎶Ramshackle

🎶The Promised Neverland

🎶Dead Plate (ish?)

🎶🎶Minecraft

🎶South park

🎶Tawog

🎶Baldi's basics

🎶🎶Steven Universe

🎶🎶🌞Dream SMP (i do not support the problematic content creators, I just miss roleplaying in the fandom 😕)

🎶🎶🌞Mouthwashing (DAISUKE IS LITERALLY ME TRUST😭🙏)

Open to crossovers!!

Theres probably more that i just havent thought of, but heres the general list! either pm me or just tell mme your interested here! : )

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back