• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Outlander Anyone?

Another Writer

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ, ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey loves, another writer here. First. Sorry I can make this fancy I’m working off my phone because my computer recently crashed so forgive me.

Second. If we were previously RPing and I feel off the face of the planet I had a baby. He is currently almost five months and my time is incredibly limited so I apologize.That being said I am looking for a 1x1 RP with someone who is willing to be patient and considerate as I can post, but it’s going to be chaotic. Mostly when babe is napping.

Third. I’m looking for one person to double with. No negotiating must be willing to double. You also MIST BE FEMALE AND 21+ as the show Outlander has mature content. I would also love for you to want to make character sheets, fan girl with me, and write 400+ words per post per character. M/F only.

Forth. This will be an Outlander Roleplay, based on the Starz show. I’m currently reading the book. I haven’t gotten super far in the show though so if you aren’t all caught up either that’s fine. I’d love for someone to play Jamie Fraser for my OC and I can play anyone you’d like: or we can use new characters and heavily base the RP on he concept of Outlander.

if your interested please reach out via message here. I would prefer to RP via Dis.cord or docs!

thanks for reading! another writer.

Sorry for the spelling errors. Again on my phone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back