• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Out of Reach | Lizzie McGuire Revival RP ~

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
tumblr_ni5hnf6tpe1r1dh3mo9_250.gifv

Hi~!

In case you hadn't heard, Lizzie McGuire had been revived for Disney's new streaming service, Disney+, with 2 episodes even being filmed before a series of creative differences about the new show not being 'squeaky clean' led to Disney pulling the plug on it - much to everyone's disappointment. However, just because the show isn't going ahead, it doesn't mean that we can't keep the dream alive in our writing, right?

The revival took place in the present day, following an older Lizzie, living in New York and working as an apprentice to a fancy New York interior designer. She's also engaged, yes engaged, to a chef, her 'perfect guy'.

However, what happens when, on her 30th birthday, old feelings between old friends come back to the surface?

Rules:
  • This will be a MxF semi-literate romantic/dramatic RP - I'm a sucker for cheesy romance, but I adore angst and real-life dilemmas too, give me all you've got!
  • This will be featuring the pairing of Lizzie and Gordo (I'm looking for someone who is willing to write either character).
  • No one-liners - I write in what I can describe as in a semi-detailed fashion (3 to 6 paragraphs), but can write more if inspired.
  • Have proper grammar.
  • PMs please - I prefer to use PMs for OOC chat and for the RP itself.
  • Ditch friendly - We all have lives.
PM me or reply below if interested~ 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Back