Dreamer
Roleplay Type(s)
<div style="text-align:center;">

<p>

<span style="font-family:'Overlock SC';">Questions? Comments? Concerns? </span>

</p>

</div>

Last edited by a moderator:
ANNOUNCEMENT: I might not have made this clear enough, but this takes place 13 years after the Epilogue of the series, and the Epilogue is set fifteen years after the events of Mockingjay. So, twenty-eight years would have passed all-together.

[QUOTE="S n o w] ANNOUNCEMENT: I might not have made this clear enough, but this takes place 13 years after the Epilogue of the series, and the Epilogue is set fifteen years after the events of Mockingjay. So, twenty-eight years would have passed all-together.

[/QUOTE]
Edited,sorry about it.

S n o w] [FONT='Sirin Stencil'] What exactly do you mean by 'tech-prowess'? [/FONT] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/38226-xenoxx/ said:
@Xenoxx[/URL]
He has intermediate knowledge on the usage and mechanics of technology

Xenoxx said:
He has intermediate knowledge on the usage and mechanics of technology
Not what I meant. You put it under skills. How would knowledge of technology be a skill?

DarknessWithin said:
Edited,sorry about it.

No problem. I probably should've been clearer about the timeline, so my fault.

Ninja Warrior] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/1309-s-n-o-w/ said:
@S n o w[/URL] I have edited my post so that it agrees with the timeline.

Still accepted ^^

[QUOTE="S n o w]Not what I meant. You put it under skills. How would knowledge of technology be a skill?

[/QUOTE]
Usage of technology, Usage is the key word in that statement

Xenoxx said:
Usage of technology, Usage is the key word in that statement
Okay. You put down acrobatics as a skill, even though based on his CS, I don't really see a reason that he'd know acrobatics.

And can you be more specific with the knowledge of weapons part. Of all weapons? Light weapons? Heavy weapons? If all... why?

[QUOTE="S n o w]
Okay. You put down acrobatics as a skill, even though based on his CS, I don't really see a reason that he'd know acrobatics.
And can you be more specific with the knowledge of weapons part. Of all weapons? Light weapons? Heavy weapons? If all... why?

[/QUOTE]
Specifically spear-like weapons for the purpose of increasing safety, which was also the reason he trained himself in defensive acrobatics, it gives him a defensive edge. I have updated my CS with these facts

Sunstone said:
A meeting between the districts wouldn't happen in the former Capitol. I don't think the ability to operate in intense situations counts as a skill.

Sunstone said:
thanks well im done editing for the second time
It's at this point that I think that I should probably say that this is not the roleplay for you.

oh :P I really wanted to join but if my character doesnt suit you im sorry.

What about you editing it to your liking? I bet I can do better in the actual roleplay

Users who are viewing this thread

Back