• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Ouran Highscool Host Club: All's fair in love and war

xxwishesxx

qυєєи ∂яєαмєя

Ouran Highschool Host Club (Featuring the Hostess Club!)

What good are dreams, if all you do is work? There's more to life than hitting the books, I hope you know.
Suoh Tamaki

zflegPjrvBS5lCZ9ApvOf-8TjmjWjUSOndD5PkUKf4F1G0fbtLnpdxETpQdNfqhTY_pNM67kuY2javRm_WwDJm_Lhe-Hmatrg1WlX3umxV4HFTB1vOY8x8_e8P19O0nZ5NX06HtI

no slide
Grettings!
I see you have stumbled upon this thread! Are you in the mood for role playing light romance and comedy? Then this is the perfect type of role play for you! This is based off the anime, but no need to worry! You can still role play without having to watch the anime! Males and females will both be needed!
What's this all about?
Ouran Elite Academy encompasses pre-school through high school and has an attached university program. Most students come from elite families, but a scholarship is annually awarded to the top scorer on a rigorous entrance examination. There is a unused music room which turns out to be the club room for the school's Host Club— a group of idle rich boys, possessing exceptional good-looks, who entertain female clients. Then there is the Hostess Club who have just 'moved' in with the Host Club...
Setting
Everything will take place in the school, specifically the music room#3 where both of the clubs will be sharing the room. Quite often, the Host Club have a cosplay "theme" (Such as dressing up like princes/princess) and the room is altered to go along with it. (The Hostess club will also often do a cosplay theme as well)The room also includes a state-of-the-art air-conditioning, ventilation and heating systerm, controlled by remote, which the Host Club adjusts to reflect their cosplay theme, as deemed necessary.
Plot
The host club has always been so popular that a group of girls has decided to make a Hostess club. So now there is a Hostess club! Where females will be the one entertaining the males! Instead of the Hostess club getting there own room, they have to share a room with the Host club. Which means the two clubs are in constant 'conflict/war' and battle, trying to lure as much customers/clients as they can. They will do anything to beat there rival club, going as far to create crazy themed ideas and attractions just so they can get more clients. Though through all the 'battles' some members of both clubs slowly start to fall for one another...
More Information
The host club will be entirely made up of own characters (OC's), meaning there will be no Canon characters. The same goes for the Hostess club. This is a light hearted romance/comedy rp, but that does not mean it is going to be a mature rp. It definitely won't have any mature content! If you are roleplaying and happen to go over the light romance, then please take it a pm. This rp is supposed to be funny with light romance. It's more like a 'love hate thing' between the clubs. Example: One of the host club members (Bob) develops a crush on (Lily) who is part of the Hostess club. Sadly they are always competing against each other and both like each other but can’t really be together since the clubs are at a rivalry. So they pretend to hate each other but really like each other etc etc. You get the idea.

Hope that makes sense. If you have any questions please do ask me! Also, this is my first fandom/group thread so I apologize in advance if I screw anything up. I need at
least three people who want to join then I can make the Thread role play! Then rules, forms and more information will be posted inside the thread role play!! (Note: You do not have to be Host/Hostess! You could always be a client/customer if you wish! Also, if you have read everything most students come from elite families meaning the school is very prestigious and you can only get in if you earned a scholar or your family is very rich.)

I hope this is interesting and that you will join me on this fun future role play! Thanks for reading! (I am craving to role play Ouran SOO much
xD ) Comment if you are interested!!

tumblr_mhrm05ge1s1qlcw9co1_500.gif

Nothing is out of bounds when it comes to love and war. The rules of hard play are acceptable in war. In someones eye's "all is fair in love and war" in other words, in a war between love and hate, anything is acceptable or fair.

lowbrasskawa said:
Ooh this looks really cool! I'm interested :D
Oh really? Yay!! I'm glad your interested! Just need one more person and then I can make le thread ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
drummerboi said:
BOOM!! what's it about exactly?
Basically, there is a group of rich boys who entertain girls who are their customers which is called a host club. A hostess club is the opposite. It's where a group of rich girls would entertain a group of boys who are their customers. The two clubs would compete against each other, trying to earn more customers then the other club since they would share the same club room as the host, room 03. But then some members of both clubs start to like one another even though they are 'enemy's' because one is in a host and the other is a hostess.

Hopefully that makes sense in a way. I know it's kinda complicated >.<

[QUOTE="Cece Meep]If there are free spots, I'd love to join!

[/QUOTE]
You can still join! I'm still working on the rp thread though!

I'll be making a host club member :3 (I've got a couple pictures found for him~)

Excited for this rp! it is a really cute concept.

@xxwishesxx Hi, this looks really really fun. Though if I join up I'd like to ask a couple of questions cause I have 2 OCs but they are each related to a Host.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back