• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Our New Lives

silverghost

You are stuck in class for another 30 minutes trying to distract yourself to avoid dying from boredom until suddently something happens. There´s a guy in a dark suit entering your room and asks your teacher if you can come out for a second. After you go out you see more students in the hall looking at you until theguy breaks the silence. Be ready for some news you would neverexpect before. The man starts talking to you about some powers you have and about some people trying to use you for your powers. This man is part of a group of people who study people with these powers and protect them, You have to go with him and get a new life, new town, new school, new people, new appareance but now you have powers you have to develop and learn to control. Are you ready for your new life?

*raises hand* I'm ready. My body is ready for the new life...

But just one question (for now) .

Are the scientists going to let them be free after they master their powers, or are they going to trap them for ETERNITY?!??!?!?!??!

For eternity since there are some bad guys who want to use their powers as weapons.

But they can have a normal life obviously like go to school and stuff like that but they life in the facility

Do you want the link?

We need 2 more guys since I'm going to make a character

Actually, I was thinking on opening more girl spots but they would not be in the facility. They would be normal people who will interact with the teens from the facility but they wouldn't have powers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back