• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Otome Games (e.g. Collar X Malice) and Fire Emblem: Three Houses (ADVANCED)

AccioProphecy

Positivity
And it's that time of the year again where it's my holiday and I'm looking for a roleplay.

I'm gunna be quick with this because frankly what I really want is plain and simple.

Requirements:

1. Please be semi-literate. PLEASE contribute to the plot and I do have high standards about one's writing quality. I don't mean you need to write a lot, but at least make the post enriching and good.

2. Be willing to play male, or double. I'll double too.

3. Don't be too hurt if I can't reply too much. Life happens but I PROMISE to tell you if I can't commit to the RP anymore, and I ask that you do the same for me. Please also tell me if it's becoming too dull and uninteresting.

Fandoms: ( Do I have a set plot? No not really but I have an idea. So feel free to ask :D )

1. Basically, PM me about which otome game you're interested in, and I'll see if we can do something about it.

To make it easier for everyone these are basically the otome games I'm familiar with:
Hakuoki
Collar X Malice
Code:Realize
Amnesia
Bad Apple Wars
Period Cube
etc. etc. I might have missed some but feel free to message me and ask!

2. Fire Emblem Three Houses. I'm on the Golden Eagles path and nowhere near done. So NO SPOILERS.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back