• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π¨π«π’𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐚π₯𝐬 (π“…π“π‘œπ“‰π“ˆ, π“Œπ‘œπ“‡π’Ήπ’·π’Άπ“ƒπ“€, π“•π“π“œ & π“œπ“π“œ)

AleahStark

Warden of the North
Hello this will be a thread specifically for original plots!
This is where I will post my ideas, cravings, and word bank!
If interested, please PM if you can!

some guidelines to start off with:

β—‹ I have a preference for fxm plots, with myself fulfilling the
f role. However, I also do mxm plots if that is your preference!
β—‹ continuing on the first bullet point, it goes without saying
that I will be asking you to play a male character.
β—‹ I am not particularly looking for traditional doubling, in the
sense that I don't want two complete main characters in
a story (I am not opposed but it would take a good
plot/ idea), but please be prepared to play multiple
side characters/ npcs! I like a wide cast.
β—‹ I have a preference for multi- para~ novella responses.
If you are someone who prefers writing and/or receiving
one liners/ one or two paragraph responses, we would
probably not make great partners.
β—‹ I will probably post a couple of times a week, and I
would prefer a partner that would do the same, but I
am very loose with this one. being busy fluctuates, so
just post when you have the time/ feel like it.
β—‹ that being said, I am ghost friendly, but if you have
it in you to tell me you're leaving the rp I would
prefer that, because if not I may try to check in.
β—‹ last thing I will put, I need your help developing
plots and ideas! Please be willing and ready to think
of stuff for our rp!

Plots!

Bold= Character I prefer to play.
// = Craving
X = Not Craving

Some initial things to note before proceeding:
β—‹ These plots are heavily centered around the muse
I plan to play. That is because I want my
partner's character/ character's story
to be as much their own creation as the
plot will allow.
β—‹ Feel free to bring your own ideas
right out of the gates! Don't be shy on
putting your own tastes in my plots!
β—‹ I don't really have any triggers,
but if you do please let me know!
That being said-- if you want a dark
theme/ plot, or to darken an existing
one, I would be totally down!
β—‹ All of my muses can be either m or
f depending on which you'd like your
characters up against.
β—‹ If you've read this far, include your
favorite drink in your reply. :3

//With the Wind

Muse A's grew up in a strict household with her single father, hardly hearing from their biological mother. At one time, Muse A had
been a rebel, someone who rejected their parent's militant upbringing. But after reaching adulthood and facing the hardships of life,
A began to fit the mold. By their late teens, they were top of their class, and easily got accepted into prestigious music university on
a piano scholarship. Though, as Muse A's first semester wraps up, they realize just how desperate for an escape they are. At the same
time, A's mother comes into town for the first time since A could remember. The realization hits as Muse A realizes why their father
was as cautious and ordinary as he was. A's mother was a flighty, hairbrained woman who spoke at lengths about how she had been
traveling with a circus that would ride threw towns on train carts. It was with this information that A and their father learned the
true nature of the mother's visit. She needed A to join the circus and play the piano for their shows. Of course, Muse A is quick to
reject the idea. After all, they had a new semester of college to sign up for, as well as finding a part time job... However, the more
Muse A hears about their mother's life, the more intriguing it sounds. Eventually, A relents and agrees to go just for the summer.

Initially, Muse A finds trouble fitting in with the care free lifestyle. This is when they meets Muse B, a man who had been working for
the circus for a long time. Will he be able to help A open up? Will it all be too much? Why do I feel the need to end my plots like
a dramatic 'next time on this dramatic soap opera!'?

((A/N~ This one is pretty straight forward, a nice fish out of water story with a very wide opening for all sorts of shenanigans. The
genre's quite vague too. I'd say it definitely screams romance, but with enough working with the plot we can make it a darker theme,
or even a fantasy. The setting could be old timey carnival or modern. It's really up to whatever my idea sparks in your head!))

//The Castle in the Woods

Muse A moves into a new village after their childhood home had been burnt to the ground, leaving them with nothing left holding
them behind. Being new, A is not well up to date with the village's superstitions, and thus sees nothing wrong with accepting
an add for work in the paper. Muse A doesn't quite understand everyone's paranoid and judgemental whispers when they see
A around town. To Muse A, it was just a simple house maid position for a man who seemed quite content keeping to himself.
To the townsfolk, however, they saw A falling victim to a wicked creature's evil plot. Yes, to the townsfolk the man who
owned the large estate that Muse A had been tasked to clean was rumored to be a demon or a vampire of some

sort. They all avoided him as much as possible, and felt cursed even being near him. Muse A found all the fuss ridiculous. After
all, vampires don't exist. Do they?

((A/N~ Vampire, romance, is he a good guy or a bad guy? That's up to you! Again, lots of room for addition and further plot
building.))

Wordbank (Pick a couple/ add some and we make a plot!)

Adventure, fantasy, humor, slice of life, fluff, dark, horror,
gore, mythical, angel, demon, vampire, ghost, gang,
mafia, killers, mystery, amnesia, kingdom, royal, pirate,
suspense, romance, fish out of water stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back