• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings original roleplay search

BlazinGemstone

Mentally and chronically ill
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey everyone! I'm Riliane. I'm 23 years old, and I work part-time at a factory and I also go to college full time. I've been roleplaying since I was 12 and it's something I still really enjoy! It also keeps me somewhat sane with everything going on nowadays lol

I absolutely love having conversations with my partners. Either about the roleplay plot, ideas, or even just about what's going on in our lives, and I love making new friends with roleplaying. As long as we talk about a plot enough, I can write almost anything! As for the pairings, I will write any pairing, but if we do M/F, I don't usually like being made to write the M role. I'm more keen to write M/M or F/F. I will usually prefer to write a female character, but I will 100% write a male character for a M// pairing as I have one lil guy who is my favorite to write in that pairing.

I would like to apologize if I accidentally ghost you. I'm easily distracted and very forgetful. If I haven't said anything in a week, there's a good chance that I may have forgotten our roleplay or am unsure how to respond. Just give me a nudge and I'll get back to you!

what I am looking for
- be 18+, I am 23 and feel more comfortable roleplaying with adults
- be patient with me. I have chronic illness, chronic pain and I'm a full time college student so there are times when I won't be online
- please plot, headcanon and OOC chat with me! I love making friends with my roleplay partners
- romance is definitely what i want to do most, but platonic pairings I'm also interested in!
- please be willing to do m/m, f/f, m/f, or nonbinary pairings
- slice of life, angst, fluff... I'm up for any of that!
- no one liners please, at least two paragraphs

I'm looking for mostly original plots right now! If you're looking for my fandoms, please check my fandoms post.

Keywords:
Fantasy, magic, medieval, modern, vampires, soulmates, slice of life, adventure, romance, college, high school

Plots:
Adventuring Party ( any pairing, Medieval, Fantasy or Not )
- Our OCs and a couple of NPCs team up together to help take down a threat that is emerging throughout the lands. It can be a cult, an individual, or a kingdom that's starting to get too greedy. I'm down to brainstorm further ideas on what exactly the main antagonist can be!

Roommates ( M// or F//, Modern, Fantasy or Not )
- Our OCs have just entered college and didn't fill out the paperwork on the school's website in time in order to get the roommates they wanted for their freshman year, so the college chose their roommates for them. They meet on the first day and it either goes well, or they end up at each other's throats.

Slice of Life ( any pairing, Modern, Fantasy or Not )
- Slice of life roleplay

Soulmates ( any pairing, Modern or Medieval, Fantasy or Not )
- Reincarnation is a thing and soulmates are always connected. Your soulmate is the same as it was in your last life and the life before that. When our OCs meet for the first time, there's a feeling that they know each other, but they can't place their finger on it. Their mannerisms seem so familiar and calming. Can be mixed with above storylines and below pairings

Pairings:
Vampire x Mortal
Immortal x Mortal
Bad Kid x Good Kid
Enemies to Lovers
Friends to Lovers
Royalty x Knight
Royalty x Fallen Royalty

More pairings, keywords and plots to be added later. If you have any plots you're looking for, please feel free to suggest them to me! There's a good chance I'll be interested! Please DM me or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you!

Hey everyone! I'm Riliane. I'm 23 years old, and I work part-time at a factory and I also go to college full time. I've been roleplaying since I was 12 and it's something I still really enjoy! It also keeps me somewhat sane with everything going on nowadays lol

I absolutely love having conversations with my partners. Either about the roleplay plot, ideas, or even just about what's going on in our lives, and I love making new friends with roleplaying. As long as we talk about a plot enough, I can write almost anything! As for the pairings, I will write any pairing, but if we do M/F, I don't usually like being made to write the M role. I'm more keen to write M/M or F/F. I will usually prefer to write a female character, but I will 100% write a male character for a M// pairing as I have one lil guy who is my favorite to write in that pairing.

I would like to apologize if I accidentally ghost you. I'm easily distracted and very forgetful. If I haven't said anything in a week, there's a good chance that I may have forgotten our roleplay or am unsure how to respond. Just give me a nudge and I'll get back to you!

what I am looking for
- be 18+, I am 23 and feel more comfortable roleplaying with adults
- be patient with me. I have chronic illness, chronic pain and I'm a full time college student so there are times when I won't be online
- please plot, headcanon and OOC chat with me! I love making friends with my roleplay partners
- romance is definitely what i want to do most, but platonic pairings I'm also interested in!
- please be willing to do m/m, f/f, m/f, or nonbinary pairings
- slice of life, angst, fluff... I'm up for any of that!
- no one liners please, at least two paragraphs

I'm looking for mostly original plots right now! If you're looking for my fandoms, please check my fandoms post.

Keywords:
Fantasy, magic, medieval, modern, vampires, soulmates, slice of life, adventure, romance, college, high school

Plots:
Adventuring Party ( any pairing, Medieval, Fantasy or Not )
- Our OCs and a couple of NPCs team up together to help take down a threat that is emerging throughout the lands. It can be a cult, an individual, or a kingdom that's starting to get too greedy. I'm down to brainstorm further ideas on what exactly the main antagonist can be!

Roommates ( M// or F//, Modern, Fantasy or Not )
- Our OCs have just entered college and didn't fill out the paperwork on the school's website in time in order to get the roommates they wanted for their freshman year, so the college chose their roommates for them. They meet on the first day and it either goes well, or they end up at each other's throats.

Slice of Life ( any pairing, Modern, Fantasy or Not )
- Slice of life roleplay

Soulmates ( any pairing, Modern or Medieval, Fantasy or Not )
- Reincarnation is a thing and soulmates are always connected. Your soulmate is the same as it was in your last life and the life before that. When our OCs meet for the first time, there's a feeling that they know each other, but they can't place their finger on it. Their mannerisms seem so familiar and calming. Can be mixed with above storylines and below pairings

Pairings:
Vampire x Mortal
Immortal x Mortal
Bad Kid x Good Kid
Enemies to Lovers
Friends to Lovers
Royalty x Knight
Royalty x Fallen Royalty

More pairings, keywords and plots to be added later. If you have any plots you're looking for, please feel free to suggest them to me! There's a good chance I'll be interested! Please DM me or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you!
I might be interested in a few of these

Users who are viewing this thread

Back