• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Original Plots — Searching for Lit. Partners

Misha Mondrian

the vine to cure their sorrows
Hey, I'm looking for literate or semi-literate partners for original RP scenarios, whether they're mysteries, dramas, romances, or some combination thereof. Hopefully, there will be an emphasis on setting and world-building, as well as long-term character development.

Some ideas and settings, off the top of my head:

—The lives and relationships of Roman citizens in Pompeii, weeks before Vesuvius erupted

—A wandering tribe of survivors in post-apocalyptic America (either in an urban or rural setting)

—Shipwrecked British mutineers in the 1800s Pacific, possibly with native islanders

—A group of research scientists in a 22nd-century station orbiting Jupiter

—The mysteries of an abandoned mountain village, possibly with paranormal or magical elements

The ideal partner(s) would be:

—Willing and able to write about mature themes

—Interested in creating realistically flawed characters

—Excited about planning and crafting a world in which to RP (but not necessarily at the level of detail that high fantasy requires)

—Able to write multiple paragraphs and reply regularly (I'm not a stickler for word count)

Hey! I think we're doing the mountain village role play on another website! If you think you'll be more active here, then we should go ahead and do it here! (I'm far more active here than anywhere else.)

Good morning.

I saw your interest check and thought we might be compatible. If you're interested at all in seeing how I roleplay, I have a nice big bumper of my active roleplays in my signature. With that out of the way, I'm interested in doing one of the following, possibly:

—A wandering tribe of survivors in post-apocalyptic America (either in an urban or rural setting)

—A group of research scientists in a 22nd-century station orbiting Jupiter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back