• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original ideas but not

SelfAbsorbed

Magic Eight Ball
I have been role-playing for years. My own biggest problem is not wanting to be close friends? Don't like giving a lot of details about my struggles nor should we add each other on Facebook (that request is very odd to me.) I just want to write over dms and send memes/gifs/plot ideas back and forth accordingly.

I am 18+, hope for the same. Tell me triggers beforehand of course.
I play any gender (male preference. Admittedly writing women is weird) and I love romance. Open to all pairings.
I prefer dm or offsite.
Third person, past tense. Mostly.
Anywhere from 300 to 1000 words is my sweet spot. I've done more, but it gets to be a little much on me. Less is OK.
I can be repetitive and unattentive (only sometimes by accident.) So let me know if I need to edit or fix something.

Some plots. Keeping it short and sweet because I'm on my phone. If you have other ideas let me know, we can always try to work something out.

“Slice of life” Ideas

Hotel employee/ heartbroken, long term guest

Unlikely gangster/ hostage

Super fan/ singer or actor's sibling

Single
or widowed parent/party person

Journalist/headline criminal or socialite

Killer or stalker
/ anyone lol

Recovery, mental illness, and love triangles are always welcome. Also not quite "slice of life" but I love hell loops, time loops, angst, detective stories ect.

Darker ideas

A bad person with a checkered past attends an improv class and decides they wants to fall in love, start a family and be an actor (Barry inspired)

A character can bring the deceased back to life with one touch, though another living being will perish if they don't touch again within a minute. Another character was their childhood crush, who ends up being found before anyone knows they had been murdered. They try to solve the case, without touching! (Pushing Daisies inspired)

Two immortals meet during a disaster and discover each other's secret.

Anything Dexter/vigilante/slasher related

Can't think of anything else but I'm interested in a lot. Pm me to plot. Feel free to mix and match these ideas.
Might add more later!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back