• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

metoniaaaa

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Roleplay Requirements
  • 18+
  • Descriptive (Absolute Minimum of 5 Sentences Per Character)
  • 3rd Person
Roleplay Preferences
  • BxG or BxB
  • OC x OC
  • Fantasy & Romance
  • World Building
  • Slow Burn
  • I hate rushing a plot!
Ideas (Simplified & Customizable)
  • An unlikely group of adventurers unite to rescue a kidnapped royal, each with their own reason for wanting to bring them back. (Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Action)
  • A royal family from each kingdom sends representatives to a central academy to learn about diplomacy, forming friendships and rivalries along the way. (Fantasy, Royalty, Day to Day Life, Romance, Drama)
  • A prince or princess disguises themselves as a pirate to escape royal duties, finding love and laughter among the crew. (Comedy, Romance, Adventure, Friendship)
Other (Important)
  • I’m hoping we can roleplay a handful of characters (within reason). There’s only so much world building you can do with two oc’s. I’m thinking we can come up with 4-6 main characters.
  • I want to include npc type characters, even if they appear just once. The little details matter!
  • I prefer to use anime/manga face claims. Tell me if you prefer real life face claims. I will adjust accordingly.
  • I still need to create oc’s, as I haven’t roleplayed for awhile. I’d like to further discuss plot points before creating them.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back