• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original & Fandom roleplay request

KelsVince

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
my name is kels, formerly know as .EffingRachelTice on quotev prior to them taking away our groups and messages. i use she/her pronouns, and my triggers include: sa, unaliving oneself, and self harm. i am over the age of eighteen, which means i will NOT roleplay with anyone who is not over the age of eighteen.

my preference for roleplaying is to double up. for my side, i would be playing female x male. i am fine with playing any gender pairing though! 🙏 if you would prefer to not double up, i would prefer to play the female role.

onto the original portion and what i am looking for. i tend to roleplay more modern topics, such as like the slice of life, college living, and such. i just roleplay between with modern topics i think.

i also am a fan of zombie apocalypse roleplays! or even horror mpvie retelling.

i have plots ready to be looked at, and am interested to hear some of your own. please respond to this thread or message me privately if you may think we are compatible or if you have any questions! 💕

i am someone who loves to plot, so please be prepared to plot with me. if you respond to my plotting messages with one worded responses, or general lack of interest i will probably lose interest in roleplaying with you.

i am a super busy person, so I would love partners who do not mind waiting for responses at times. my schedule is slowly starting to clear up now, which is why I am accepting new roleplays!

onto what I'm looking for in regard to fandoms. SPECIFICALLY RIGHT NOW, I WOULD LOVE TO DO A TELLTALE'S THE WALKING DEAD ROLEPLAY, RESIDENT EVIL, OR UNTIL DAWN.

I do have a list of fandoms still listed on quotev as well that I can link if anyone is interested in seeing it.

also, I wrote this all out on mobile so I apologize if none of this made sense lol

Last edited:
Bumping this. I plan on making it pretty later, but fandom wise I'm specifically looking for: Resident Evil, Telltale's The Walking Dead, and Until Dawn right now.

For Original roleplays, I am a slice of life girlie who likes to write modern romance. I double up, or prefer to play the female role in a fxm pairing.

I also like zombie apocalypse roleplays. If you would like to see any of my plots, or tropes I like, please send me a pm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back