• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Original and Harry Potter (Open, updated 8/31)

zerosense

Happiness is a butterfly
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
What up dawg, this is mostly harry potter focused lol but I am Craving original plots 2,3 and 4. all original ideas can be fxf or fxm

Please just pm me, any comments on thread will be deleted to keep it neat
Me
  1. Call me zero, they/them
  2. this post is unedited tehehe
  3. 18+
  4. I am a marauders person so my golden era ideas are few please take that into consideration
  5. I am chronically online when it comes to marauders so please talk to me about them, I need enrichment
  6. 1-4 paragraphs per character
  7. doubles, if not will only play f
  8. loves ooc chatter about our characters
  9. Works part time
  10. Runs post through grammar checker
  11. No triggers, enjoys darker/18+ themes
You
  1. 18+, no minors
  2. cool vibes
  3. Readable post
  4. tell me ur triggers
  5. I won't care abt length as long as you give me something to work with
  6. be willing to double
  7. If you actually read the rules add your favorite emoji

Can I be your favorite?" Craving second idea, James potter x oc
For my plot it would be slightly canon complaint following the war once we get there . Also TW: Cheating
Xanthe Lovegood is your all British bitch. She has perfectly straight hair and teeth, aces all her classes, her skirt is always just a tad too short, boys seem to never be able to touch her but very few know the real her. She hides the craziness and her family after seeing the way her older brother was treated when at school. She’s dating Edgar bones, (a canon character I promise) but their relationship is lacking connection. So what happens when James Potter starts talking to her in class and taking her to the forest and asking her to meet in abandoned classrooms because he has to see her. But what happens when she tries to break up with Edgar for James? He claims no one can know about them, something about Lily finally liking him back. How was this fair? Xanthe had been there the whole time, Lily hadn’t. So she lays it extra thick when it comes to Edgar, doing whatever she can for James to come back. It works Lily and Edgar gets dumped, Xanthe and James spend the summer together. When they come back for their last year, someone starts a rumor about them cheating on their exes leading to even more drama between their friends. Plus Remus and Peter aren’t sure she’s a good choice, comparing her to her family known for being crazy and her friends don’t like the arrogant bully they see James as.

Or age gap version in a modern Au. I imagine the gap is around 5-10 years whatever you feel comfortable with(craving most)

Xanthe Lovegood is a waitress at a local pub to pay for her schooling. She uses her good looks for extra tips and occasionally a free meal after. So when a handsome James Potter who looks like a big tipper gets seated in her section, she lays the charm on hard. What she doesn’t know is he’s going through a divorce and trying to restart his life in the small college town as the new (blank) professor. After he repeatedly comes back and requests her section, she finally just writes her number on his receipt. Between text and serving him a relationships bloom, but she’s dating someone (which is a fact she’s been hiding? and Lily’s coming into town to finalize the divorce. Xanthe just wants to be loved and James wants to start anew. Orf course drama will happen cause news will get back to Xanthe’s boyfriend she’s out with an older gentleman and James is seen with a redhead and toddler who looks just like him.
Heavily inspired by illicit affairs, ivy and August by Taylor swift, unholy by hey violet, eyes don’t lie and favorite by Isabel la Rosa

""You and Me" Sirius Black x oc
Dark! Sirius AU cause hes so slay, also Sirius coming back to the 'dark' side will not mean going back to his parents. Also please ask me abt my opinons on Walburga, I'm chronically online and ill in the head so I have so many hehe
Charlotte is the perfect pureblood daughter, her only fault she's a girl. In an attempt to prove she is going to be just as useful as her brothers, her father and Tom riddle task her with seducing and bringing Sirius to their side. Charlotte takes it seriously, using sixth year to start whispering things such as "Your friends aren't as mature as you." "You are much better then they credit you." "Wasn't that comment so mean about you, are they really your friend?" She spends most of her summer before seventh year hanging around him like a groupie, making him feel special. Now in her last year at Hogwarts, she needs to seal the deal. Get Sirius to fall back into the pureblood circles and indoctrinate him with their ideas. As Sirius starts to embrace her side of life, she finally gains her father and Tom's trust. I want them to become like a power couple and be crazy but than she unexpectedly gets pregnant, so they decide to deflect after realizing Voldemort is losing and try to escape for a normal life. *Wonky face*

Original Idea 1: Kaylee Jenkins
Kaylee Jenkins has a fuck ton of problems; She has borderline personality disorder , in debt, about to lose her job, can’t seem to keep a guy, and is majoring in something she hates. So she copes with alcohol and sex and attention. She meets yc one night at the bar, he’s everything she needs in the moment, someone just looking for a good time. And she likes him so they talk and see each other to get fucked up before having sex. But she starts to fall for him, her borderline personality making her attachment go much deeper than just a crush, and he is not the guy who settles down. So she acts out, goes with other guys, gets into fights with him about nothing. Will they mature and become something serious or will they simple become each others crazy ex fwbs.

Could also be fxf, I want angst and drama and morally grey characters who make interesting decisions. They’re young adults trying to figure out who they are.

original idea 2: Lily Nowark
Lily Nowark and YC have grown up together as Lily’s older brother, Louis, is yc’s best friend. Lily has always had a small, childish crush on YC. Who could blame her, he’s a bit rough around the edges, nice to her, good looking, and is always around. YC has also liked Lily but is afraid to act on feelings due to Louis, a hot head with anger management problems. When Louis and YC went away to college, Lily gave up on any hope of making a move. Four years later, Lily has grown up as well as the boys. She’s engaged to the exact opposite of YC and living a life she doesn’t like. She finds solace in YC who is teetering on the edge of just giving in to his desire. The night she’s supposed to marry her fiancé, she calls YC and they decided to run away.

Can be fxf, I imagine a 1-2 year age gap. We could go from when YC gets back and sees how unhappy Lily is.

Original idea 3: Opal Howard (The reason she gets sent to the school instead of orphanage is because she's a self harmer and the system feared she would go insane with the grief.)
Opal Howard had a perfect life before the war, she had two parents who loved each other, an older brother who was always there for her, and a boyfriend who planned to marry her once they graduated. Everything changed on December 7th, 1941. In just a few hours she lost her parents and boyfriend. Just two days later she lost her brother. She gets shipped to the mainland to move into a school for troubled teens. A home to retrain them to be expectational citizens. At the school, she meets YC (either a troubled girl or young man who cant enlist due to a disablity maybe or a kid from town who volunteers at the school.). Opal cant get past what she went through at Pearl Harbor and YC has vices that help her feel in control. (Sex, cigarettes, alcohol, weed if we wanna not care about accuracy, something that is a bad coping mechanism basically.) They form a friendship which turns into more. But Opal gets a letter claiming her high school sweet heart is still alive, how will she chose between the life she left and the life she has now.

basically 1940s ww2 teenage drama, Opal is 17 so she'll age out quick so we could even have her form a friendship with maybe a college student whose 18 so when she turns 18 there's romantic possibilities if we want to go that route. anyways won't be big on Oh actually they only wore brown socks in teh 1940s , i just want the basic setting and stigma of the time. fxf or fxm, maybe open to doubling and having her have a younger sibling to also have a plot for.

Original idea 4: Juniper "Junie" Kelter
Juniper is an outcast, a freak, a stubborn genius with no filter, and happens to crush on YC. YC is someone who flies under the radar and enjoys the mundane routines of his life. When they get put into a class together, Juniper develops a crush pretty fast just observing him. She may be loud, and determined, and a pretty confident girl but she doesn't believe she deserves love. So she gets quiet around him, sometimes making conversation on days she's feeling good. YC is just confused why someone like her is talking to them. It;s not like Junie's popular, she just is someone who is known. After YC makes a move, they seem like they could be going somewhere with their relationship but her insecurities and mental health is holding her back and YC's own problems, which can be picked by you, is making it hard for him to commit fully.

Can be fxM or FXF. I just want teenagers trying so hard to feel wanted and loved, two people who feel lost feeling solace within each other.

""I've heard so many rumors That I'm just a girl that you bang on your couch"
Modern! Barty Crouch JR cause Tumblr has made be a BCJ girlie. She's all that but college au and the bet is how quickly can BCJ get mc to become a party girl. (Could convince me to do this plot with James potter in Barty's place and Evan being replaced by Sirius. )

Sage is a loser, a nerd, a prude, and somehow gained the attention of her college's number one playboy. Everyone knows Barty Crouch Jr enjoys sex, drugs, etc so when he starts talking to Sage, she's dumbfounded and stupid enough to believe he's genuine. Evan Rosier made a bet with his best friend stating that if BCJ took Sage's virginity and turned her into a party girl by the end of the academic year he could give him a couple hundred dollars. So sage falls easily into the corruption of Barty, but what plot twist Barty starts to actually like her and starts to change for the better. Evan gets mad about it when Barty tries to pull out of the bet and reveals the truth to Sage. Can Barty make it up to her or will they be doomed to be right person wrong time?

"I don't wanna call it off But you don't wanna call it love"

You guessed it gay or lesbian original plot where one is closeted and one is out

For Harry Potter I can play
Almost anyone, but I will not play golden era snape, dumbeldore, Hagrid, any characters with like two lines WHO AREN"T mentioned in fanon often (Ex: Kingsley.) (Barty, or any of the skittles don't count).

I will do canon x canon if we double on one of my oc x canon or triple with oc x canon for both sides and canon x canon
Rosekiller
Prongstail
Jegulus
Moonwater
Jeguily
Reguily
Nobleflower
Hermione x Pansy
Luna x Ginny
Pebil, please please ask abt them
Pandora x Xeno
Barty x Pandora