• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

espmodeus

💌 — 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 !
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello hello ! My name is Chariot ! I’m currently 22 years old and I use she/her pronouns !

I’ve been inactive from this site due to burnout and just generally being busy, but I’ve recently gotten the itch to make oc’s and roleplay again so here I am !!

My preferences :
- I am open to doubling if you have multiple oc’s you wanna try for a specific plot ! Even if we don’t double up, I will most likely have side characters that will show up in the rp and I encourage you to do the same !

- I prefer to rp through pm’s on here ! My discord is open for oorp chatting, but the character limit makes it hard for me to rp on there ! Plus I like to add aesthetic details that I just can’t do on Discord !

- I only rp w romance !! I may mess w platonic or familial relationships, but I generally prefer romance to be included ! Obviously we can build up to them becoming a couple, but in general I’d like it to be included !!

- My forms, unless they are finished before we start plotting, will just be short summaries of their background and whatnot ! This is because my forms take a while for me to finish because I have to draw and code for them, which can take a while ! I’d prefer not to keep my rp partner waiting because of my form not being finished, so brief little summaries are just an easy way to get started on plotting without having to wait an eternity ! The more detailed forms will be done eventually I swear ^^

- I am uncomfortable with roleplaying pregnancy and active attempts of self harm/suicide ! And obviously I won’t rp grisly things like assault, pedophilia, etc.
I also normally don’t rp any yandere type scenarios, but admittedly I am kind of interested in rping it atm ! I just don’t like when it’s romanticized like it tends to be in media or when they get too messed up you know ? So as long as it’s fairly tame and we both know that this isn’t something that should be recreated irl I’m down to roleplay it !!

- I do not use real people to represent my oc’s !!! I find it really weird to use a real person as a face claim, even if the series my oc is from is live action ! So my face claims will still be animated/drawn ! However you are more than welcome to use real people as face claims if you prefer ! I WILL NOT ACCEPT AI GENERATED ART PERIOD. As an artist it just feels like a slap in the face.

.🌸.🌸.🌸.

What I look for in a partner :
- Someone who is at least 18+, as I’m 22
- Someone who writes at least two solid paragraphs (no one liners)
- Someone who isn’t dry when talking oorp !! It really bums me out when I’m excited plotting for an rp and my partner’s replies feel like they have no life to them you know ?
- Someone who is okay with fxf and mxm, as well as mxf
- Someone who uses proper grammar during the roleplay, or at least writes well enough so that I can read it easily without any confusion !
- Someone with detailed oc forms + creative oc’s that aren’t mary sues
- Someone who is willing to start our roleplay off (My adhd makes it hard for me to start)
- Someone who’s patient w me / doesn’t spam me
- Someone who’s open to headcanoning and oorp chat !
- Someone who’s ghost friendly ! I unconsciously tend to ghost due to forgetting to reply to plotting or being unmotivated to write a response, so I’d like someone who can be patient if I have another depressive spell that makes me go on hiatus !

What I’m looking for !! :
{ strikethrough means I’m not interested in these atm so pls do not ask
underlined are current cravings }

I’ll try and update these fairly frequently !! I’m also more than happy to combine any of these if you’d like !! ^^

.🌸.🌸.🌸.

Pokemon
- Really anything original set in the Pokemon world I’ll die for !!!
- I do not roleplay as the Pokemon themselves, nor do I do anything fakemon related including original regions !!

Supernatural being x human
- Arguably one of my FAVORITE pairings !! The supernatural being can be anything - vampire, demon, a deity, etc. !!

Zombie Apocalypse
- I absolutely love zombie media, and I do have a few plot ideas for this one if you’re interested in hearing them !

On the run
- Any setting where our characters are running from something ! It could be because they’re lab experiments escaping captivity, or they’re both wanted criminals trying to evade the law !

Medieval / Fantasy
- One main thing I’m craving for this genre is some sort of journey or quest between a party of oc’s !! Kind of like our own little dungeons and dragons adventure or something ! That’s my main craving for this genre, but I’m open to anything lol !

Slice of life / Romance
- Basically anything cheesy/cliche, usually taking place in the modern world, will be in this category lol !! Can also mix w the supernatural x human but doesn’t have to !

Superheroes / superpowers
- I absolutely LOVE making oc’s with powers, especially in a universe like My Hero Academia where everyone has something unique !! It makes things super interesting !
- There’s lots of combinations we can do w this, like a hero x villain, hero x civillian, etc. ! I’d also love to do something like Miraculous Ladybug where two heroes who work together have different relationships w each other depending on if they’re in or out of costume !

Horror
- I am a huge horror nut so anything horror related I’ll 100% be down for ! Could be two people trying to escape the killer or, my personal favorite, a slasher and their victim !!

Magic School
- Basically something like The Owl House or Harry Potter where magical students are training to become powerful witches !! Very slice of life-ish with a fantasy twist !! ^^

And that’s it ! Please only PM ME if you’re interested, comments on this post will just be deleted !!! Also feel free to suggest any specific plot idea you have ! Chances are I’ll take an interest to it !

I look forward to hearing from you !!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back