• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Vagabond Spectre

Seven Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Neon sign (1).jpg
A spacefaring diner jump drive has malfunctioned during its high speed stream across the cosmos. Damaging the diner's flight capabilities and made an emergency landing upon a nearby planet, an exoplanet with life albeit a lonely one in this star system. The broken down space diner had no other choice but to settle down onto the planet. This unfamiliar planet has all kinds of challenges awaiting. The folks here are an odd bunch, the warm colored sky, . It is unsafe to travel around in broken ship, especially if its a half-diner starship hybrid. There is uncertainty that the planet is not known to be ideal for small businesses such as intergalactic space diners, but business goes on as usual, places to go, and pancakes n' hashbrowns to go, Order up!

Welcome! I'm Vagabond Spectre! I will be your GM for the RP! In this adventure into cosmic age of the 25th century. Where humanity has travelled across the stars to live on and evolve to to other lives. We will embark on a journey of a small business of Artino's Diner as it finds itself settled into the obscure planet in the west side of the milky way galaxy called, Aquila-5. Your character is employed into the family owned Artino's Diner, whether you are new face or a veteran at Artino's Diner, you have sailed to see the stars and serve all kinds of folks at their tables. The goal? Earn enough Credits (space money) to afford repairs and restore Artino's Diner into proper glory.

Action, comedy, and drama all play their part in the RP, as well as adventure as there's also exploration involved into the planet Aquila-5's environment and civilizations. Meet local NPCs (Also made by you and others) and explore the planetside's locations. From the spanning desserts to the high mountains.

Lore is being written out as fast as I can but please feel free to ask questions down below or PM me directly! Thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back