• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Opposites Attract

LadyLoathsome

(insert clever title here)
Whether in a romantic or platonic situation, it is impossible to deny that opposites attract. Opposite personalities, values, careers -- you name it and they have a nearly gravitational pull towards each other.

Hi y'all, my name is Lady, and I'm looking for a couple of long-term partners for some opposites attract rps. I will match your style and length as we go, and I can guarantee at least one reply a day if not more. My only request is at least a paragraph per response, and that you let me know if you'd like to drop. I'm loyal, so I'll be patiently waiting until then 🥺.

My interests/potential rps:
- Senior detective/Organized crime boss
- Hero/Villain
- Doctor/Mortician
- High Energy/Low Energy Adventurers
- Good Cop/Bad cop
- Superstitious (and/or psychic)/ Non-believers (I love when the non-believer works in law and is constantly trying to get the other arrested)
- Religious/Athiest
- Ghost/Human

Settings I enjoy:
- City grunge
- Mystery/thriller (usually combined with law enforcement and case by case)
- Fantasy
- Supernatural (powers, anywhere from DC to MHA style)
- PARANORMAL - please let me get spooky

All of these are applicable to a range of settings and plots, which is where your interests can come in. I have plenty of ideas, but it's more fun to come together. Pick a pair of three, shoot me a message, and let's have some fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back