• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Opposites Attract (MxM, Modern)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
All characters are (18)+
Tags: Modern, Romance, Mystery, Hurt/Comfort, Fluff, Possible supernatural themes (this part is optional)
Pairings: MxM

Your character would be the more Dominant one and MC be the more Submissive one.

Please feel free to DM me if you are interested! ^-^

I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
-----------------------------------

{So! I’m dying to do a JockxGoth sorta dynamic. To be more specific, I want to rp characters who are opposites in certain ways. Example- MC would be the ‘social outcast’ with a much sweeter side, while YC would be the ‘popular kid’ who actually feels quite alone.

I’m gonna post a Gdoc with a few plot ideas. I’m totally open to hearing other plot ideas that fit around this general outline if none of the plots are to my partner’s liking.}

#1. Returning Home
So, YC and MC grew up in the same small town where everyone knew everyone. Or at least knew *of* everyone. Our character’s lived across the street from one another but other than seeing each other at school or leaving the house, neither ever interacted. No dramatic reason why, their circles just never came together.

Both graduated form the same highschool, MC disappearing from town without a word. While YC was given a celebratory send off for some prestigious school for athletes. Quickly YC became an international sensation in the world of sports. Even got themselves engaged to another athlete and everything seemed right in the world. Unfortunately, as quickly as it built up it came crashing down. Fiance cheated and left YC, then YC got severely injured and has been sent home.

Returning home feeling completely shattered and smothered by YC’s family (as the family was very supportive), YC is looking for something else to keep him going. To his surprise when wandering around listlessly, he comes across a small flower shop. It is owned and run by MC, so had returned a year previously.

#2. Tattoo’s and Flower’s
YC has wanted nothing more than to leave his small stuffy town and go out to the big city. Finally saving up enough money, he took off for the West Coast cities. Beaches, buildings bigger than any in his small town, and people of all types. Setting up his own tattoo parlor he knows it’ll be rough to startup but he has the confidence if nothing else.

After a few weeks of slowly gaining some traction, when he was opening up for the day YC spotted a stranger opening up the small shop across the street. It was a flower shop that hadn’t been opened once since YC got there. So far YC had gotten to know some of his neighbors and they did mention that a young man owned the shop but was out of town for some unknown reason. Curious to meet this neighbor, he decides to go visit.

#3. Long Time no See
Our character’s were best friends growing up, always at each other’s houses and standing up for each other at school. YC had a warm tight-knit family, while MC had a more stern distant family. So often they’d meet at YC’s house, it was brighter there. At 10-years-old, MC’s family moved away and our character’s lost contact.

Now 10 years later YC heard that a single person was moving in across the street- which was insane because the house was built for a family, so his curiosity was piqued. Finally one day a sibling of his (who is a year younger), came running into the room and said that the person who was moving in was out front. Going because his siblings are curious (not because YC is curious), he comes face to face with his childhood friend MC.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back