• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Wanted: Long-Term, Semi-Lit Multi-Para in an original setting

an_amalgamation

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
If you're interested in fantasy settings and over the age of 18, maybe this will be the place we both find new RP partners.

This RP will be for OCs only, please. This goes for our characters and side characters/"NPCs".
Wee could take the plot in any direction.
Maybe a more serious scene, an adventure, a noble and a knight, a human and an elf, stuck together after a kingdom collapsed?
Or maybe something more lighthearted, a festival in a large city, childhood friends exploring a fantastical colorful city?

At the end of the day I just want to dive in to a consistent, layered world with someone like-minded who isn't afraid to get descriptive or bring in other characters aside from our mains.

edit to add: If you're interested, I'm all for discussing the plot and then just diving in. I don't need a character sheet or a 10 page backstory, I would much rather learn about your character(s)/vice versa through our writing.

Heya Mate this sounds amazing! I would love to do a lighthearted rp that slowly got deeper if your interested!!

Hi! I would love to roleplay a character focused long-term rp. I'm up for either some lighthearted fun or something more serious, if you're still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back