• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Open to Ideas

Hey! :3 I'm looking for role-play partners. One on one would be best for me. I am particularly skilled in Fantasy. Personal message or public post is fine with me. 

I'm interested, though my roleplays tend to be kinda dark and angsty if you're okay with that. I also really like Creepypastas, but I can do other stuff. PM me if you're interested! ~Jack

I'm interested, though my roleplays tend to be kinda dark and angsty if you're okay with that. I also really like Creepypastas, but I can do other stuff. PM me if you're interested! ~Jack

Thank you, however I'm not as educated on Creepypastas. Could you give an example of how your role-plays become dark and angsty? 

Thank you, however I'm not as educated on Creepypastas. Could you give an example of how your role-plays become dark and angsty? 

Sure. Laughing Jack is a murderer who takes out people's organs and replaces them with candy. It's dark and angsty without me even trying. XD

Ah, I see. I feel I wouldn't be able to provide a good enough quality role-play without being educated on Creepypastas. I apologize. 

Honestly you don't really need to know anything about Jack, but it's fine if you feel you wouldn't be able to enjoy it. I'd send you a link to his story if you're interested. Thanks for considering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back