• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Open to ideas! Anything involving OC's

Washoozi

A horrific enigma
Yo! I've been on a small hiatus from roleplaying, but recently been having a strong urge to do something with OC's. I don't have any particular fandom or original world in mind, but we can discuss some ideas or brainstorm in DMs. If you want to hear my own ideas just ask in DMs, but I don't have a huge list or anything. If we're doing a fandom RP I only really do anime and video games. If we do do an original setting I'm cool with it being either in the real world or some fantasy world.
I'd prefer if there was a little bit of romance between our characters as long as it's natural and develops over time. I also like some action in the RP, but I'm okay with a more laid bad and chill one if that's more your style, as long as we can keep it fun and interesting. I'm looking to make this a long-term thing with a serious plot, but I also don't like it being TOO serious all the time. I want to be able to have fun while also being able to have more heartfelt and/or darker moments.

EXTRA INFO
-I strongly prefer if we RP on Discord, but I'm also okay with playing on site.
-I only play females, and I'm okay with you playing either male or female. (This means I'm okay with FxF and MxF)
-I'm okay with writing multiple characters and oftentimes enjoy it! I just hope to stay mainly focused on my own character. I hope you write multiple characters as well, but it's not necessary.
-My replies are usually at the bare minimum one paragraph if I'm struggling to think of what to write, but I will try to write 2-3 paragraphs.
-I write in the third person only.
-I'm on the west coast and am available from 2PM-6PM and 9PM-12AM on weekdays. Anytime past2PM on weekends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back