• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Open to any plot!

Soren Kyto

Heyy! My name is Soren and I'm looking for a dedicated Roleplay partner to well...Roleplay with. As the title says, I'm open to any plot whether it be romantic, action, adventure, fantasy, modern, etc., or any combination of those. I love doing para or multi-para with someone who adds detail and has good grammar. I'm sorry but I don't do one line Roleplays.

I'm looking for someone who'd like to rp for a long time, through multiple stories and characters so please don't message me if you can't post fairly regularly (every day or two) or may disappear without giving a warning or notice.

Thank you!

~Soren

Seems interesting. I'll probably stick around for a good while and my grammar is fairly decent. Have you got a particular story in mind?

Hello, I'm Calcifer!

I am very interested in role playing with you. I post multiple times per day and my grammar is decent. I also post with a paragraph/multiple paragraphs. I can PM you and we can talk about plot ideas if you are interested. ^-^

Hi there!

I'd be interested in a romance RP. Any plot ideas you had? (Shoot me a PM ^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back