• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (OPEN) Not even Human Anymore

Can you deserve an animal for me please? My character is going to be mixed with a humming bird. Thank you making my character asap but tomorrow I'm going to sleep.

CelestialBunny said:
Can you deserve an animal for me please? My character is going to be mixed with a humming bird. Thank you making my character asap but tomorrow I'm going to sleep.
I'm guessing you meant reserve, but yeah I can do that =)

Hi. ^^ This sounds fun. Can I reserve a wolf?

@ClickyVikki

Can do. ^^ It's almost done.

...That last post was much longer than I had intended. O.o Sorry; details are a thing I love. Heuhe.

@ClickyVikki

Heuhe, alright. ^^ It's just that some people tend to be intimidated by long posts.

Sorry for not posting anything. I've been busy, and I've kind of run out of ideas of what I can do. If any of you guys have any ideas, I'd love some suggestions. ^^

Or I could make Jennifer? I forgot her name get in trouble so she'll get send to your characters punishment room by accident. Just to start some interaction, but that's all up to you. Sorry I'm not the best at ideas either.

I'm already in my punishment room,but maybe Javax could be sent to his and somehow get free on the way to it, since he is the strongest of our characters anyways. Idk

I meant my character could get in trouble and get sent accidentally to your girls punishment room and they could talk. I'm sorry if it's a bad idea

Ooh ye. ^^ And sorry; I had to go to bed, and now I'm at school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back