• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [Open] Looking for a South Park (aged up) RPer!

Wolflobalove

South Park RPer
I do paragraph-style, usually long-term roleplays! I do allow OCs, and we can discuss which characters we want to play! (Though, fair warning, I’m pretty bad at playing Cartman)
Cussing is allowed, and for smut we can just do a time skip. It’s South Park, both these things tend to be inevitable.
Please ask about character x character ships!
LGBTQ+ is always allowed, and will most likely end up being a part of this roleplay. If you’re not comfortable with that, tell me and we can work something out.
PM me if you’re interested! About OCs, I like to do them without any information given, which usually leads to something a little more interesting since you’d be meeting the other for the first time, like IRL. Though, if there’s any important details such as you wanting them to be one of the character’s cousins or something, please be sure to let me know!

Are you still looking for people to RP with? I would love to rp southpark with you if im able!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back