• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Open for 1x1 (original story line)

ModernFantasy

Hello, you may call me Zion.

I have roleplayed before, but it has been a while. I’m usually casual with my role playing, meaning that I generally make one to two paragraph responses. I use decent grammar and punctuation. I’m not going to be on everyone’s level, but I’m always open to constructive criticism and recommendations to further my role playing skills.

I work, but I strive to respond to messages at least once a day, if not more.

I am looking for a role play partner that is interested in being apart of an original fantasy, adventure, and romance storyline. I have been working on details for the story for many years now, and have notes detailing the world this story takes place in. Even down to the different types of magic, and fantasy races that exist throughout this story.

I am also open to joining any original role plays. I typically only participate in fantasy stories, be it medieval or modern. I play male only characters as my main, but I can do female background/side characters as well. If romance is involved, I only do MxF. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out.

If this is still open, I'd be interested in hearing about the world you've built and its mechanics! I'm a sucker for a well written lore. Do bump me if you're still searching, I'd love to talk privately more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back