• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom {Open} Cat Got Your Tongue, Little Mouse? {Haunting Adeline}

Winters Persephone

Hades’ Sweetheart
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
113F9BEB-9035-4D57-9BA4-2E6E198919F3.gif
Because I'm obsessed. I'm addicted. And I will gladly cross every single line if it means making this girl mine. If it means forcing her to be mine. - Zade Meadows

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
About me
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
I reside in the GMT time zone.
Typically I reply every day/every other day. No once a week posters please.
Third person/past tense/realistic face claims.
18+ only. No minors.
2-6 Paragraphs per reply. No one liners or under a single paragraph per reply.
Pms or discord for writing in.
Will request a writing sample.
MxF Pairings only.

I prefer dark stories compared to modern slice of life types. However I am open to more lighthearted stories too.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
The Search
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

I’m currently searching for either a canon (Zade X Addie or Zade x OC) or completely OCs version of the duet haunting and hunting Adeline.

I am looking to play Zade or an OC similar version of him. In turn I would also like to double however I am also happy if someone wants to play Zade/an oc similar and I play the female without a second doubling pairing as well. There’s many options.

Please have read the books or at least the first one and have little to no limits or triggers given the themes in these stories.

Message me if interested to discuss further.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back