• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [OPEN] ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–”๐–œ๐–“ - ๐•ฌ ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–ž๐–†๐–‘๐–™๐–ž ๐•ฝ๐•ป

madsiscool

Regent of Chaos
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
PLOTS
The Royal Academy is the most prestigious school for young royalty in the world. Known for educating every blood royal on a throne, and those not fortunate enough to make the cut. Those in the school will be educated on how to be an amazing leader.

But, when a childless monarch unexpectedly dies, who will take over his throne? It is up to the professors at the academy to choose the best candidate for the spot. The royal student with the best grades, the most class, and who causes the least drama, will earn the spot on the throne. They will in turn have their choice of a partner by their side on the throne.

So good luck, Royal Academy Students, for this is the most important school year yet. Stay out of the drama, study hard, and don't forget. Everything affects your chances.

behind
the crown
RULES
001 Be kind to all. No discrimination is welcome here.
002 Try to be somewhat active once we begin the roleplay. Try to post at least once a week. If you're busy, just lmk, I'll understand!
003 If you lose interest in the roleplay, don't just disappear. Communication is key.
004 Pleeeaaaaase don't make your character 'perfect.'
005 Have fun! This should be something we all enjoy!!

OTHER BASIC INFO
All OOC will happen on Discord. You'll find that here ::

This is an OPEN roleplay

ยฉ pasta

Is there a mobile safe version? I wanna say im interested but i uh.. cant read it

Is there a mobile safe version? I wanna say im interested but i uh.. cant read it

Here you go!!

PLOT ::

The Royal Academy is the most prestigious school for young royalty in the world. Known for educating every blood royal on a throne, and those not fortunate enough to make the cut. Those in the school will be educated on how to be an amazing leader.

But, when a childless monarch unexpectedly dies, who will take over his throne? It is up to the professors at the academy to choose the best candidate for the spot. The royal student with the best grades, the most class, and who causes the least drama, will earn the spot on the throne. They will in turn have their choice of a partner by their side on the throne.

So good luck, Royal Academy Students, for this is the most important school year yet. Stay out of the drama, study hard, and don't forget. Everything affects your chances.

DISCORD OOC ::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back