• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Open and Looking for Something.

Wolfy_Mandalorian

Fanboy, Lurker, Dog and Cat Dad
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I'm still foreign to this site. I mainly come on here with my phone. I have been RPing since 17 or so, currently I'm 30. Please, no one under 18, its just weird.

I'm open to almost anything, but I prefer to focus on original characters, I'm crap with canons. Ask, see if I'm interested and we can go from there. I'd love to get something going. Long as I have something to work with, would like to keep a paragraph at least. I'm also third person, like most.

I'll take almost anything. I'm comfortable playing male or female, I can play up to 4 characters at once.

I'm interested in Harry Potter(do not agree with JK, but I cling to the fandom), Star Wars(I prefer original), Last Airbender(cartoon), Marvel(my knowledge is limited but I'll do whatever), Buffy (though it has been years), Supernatural(I never started S13), and werewolves(just really love being a wolf), ETC. I could go on and on but gonna stop.

I will say that currently I have some characters prominently in the front of my brain. They can be found below. More details can be given, I have no photos for any of them and I was never good at the personal page things.

I have a half werewolf, half witch I'd love to play around with some more. She knows like nothing about magic and her father is supposed to be an Alpha of a pack and he wants her to take over one, but she refuses and has rebelled by running away and going to clubs/bars But I know people do pack laws differently so I can just have her be a lone wolf who knows of her parentage. She prefers women, I have never tried her against men.

I also have a Shifter/Skinwalker guy, who's a wolf when he changes shape. Depending on what you want to go with, he can be an orphan, disowned or a run away to protect his family. Like the rumor about wolves; he's monogamous, but he's clueless about a lot of things because he has lived the last 5 years of his life as a wolf, well mostly. I was playing him with someone else I found out he is native/indigenous and will smudge with sweetgrass and sage. It's one of the few things he was taught as a child that he remembers. And that he loves skating because he was a Canadian boy, and he misses it really. Trying on ice as a wolf with paws, not the same.

I also have fraternal quadruplets, 2 boys, 2 girls that I haven't done in forever I'd love to give a go. They're in the HP verse, and yes, I stuck one in each house. So, that would be fun to do. It's been over 10 years since I used these four and 1 is gay, 1 is a lesbian so you know what there is. I can roll them into a whole new verse if wanted. Just make it up as we go.

Done. How would you like to come up with plot ideas?

Last edited:
Bumping
Still here, still looking. I got ghosted with ones I thought were going to start, but they never did.

I am open to suggestions and just about anything really. I'm feeling down at the moment, so currently watching a movie to make myself feel better. I am here, just may take a bit to respond.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back