OOC

PenguinFox

The one an' only
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Have comments, questions, concerns or thoughts? Let me know! Or PM me if you don't want anyone else to know. I will also explain how this will work soon. Just not now.

Update everyone!  I decided (for various reasons) that I'm not going to be putting everyone's individual stats into their CS. It's too much work for me, it's mostly only for my information and I want to get the RP started. If you have any questions at all about either specifics of your CS or anything in general feel free to let me know. Also make sure you read the rules please. If you do not I will delete any post you make IC. @McMajestic @Aio @Dominaiscna @Solemn Jester @Sizniche @SilverFlight @Darkstar22 @Taggerung

I know its a simplified version, but what level are our characters, so I have a general idea of my spellcasting abilities?

If we don't know our stats how do we know the best way our own characters can approach a problem?

Common sense mostly, but if needed the player can just ask. A wizard would not be as strong as a barbarian, a rogue has better reflexes, etc. The stats aren't entirely random. If you would like to see your specific stats I could show you if you wish, it was just taking me too long to put everything down. 

Sorry for not responding for sometime. School has been the devil! I'll have something up soon my lovelies! 

Dom:

images

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry was busy and then some bad life things happened. I think I'll be able to post tomorrow

xD that's great. Of course I know MP. You have to know these things when you're king.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back