OOC

Finally replied, got some lengthy but not too much so as I aimed to keep everything covered in the posts that followed since my last one. 

Anyone here seen the latest Harry Potter universe movie in, Fantastic beasts and where to find them? I haven't yet but will at some point. :)  

It's really good! Trust me, you wont be disappointed. 

Sweet! I hear from reviews it's great and beautifully done, but getting reviews from people I know is higher of trusted opinion over paid critics. xD  But cool, looking forward to seeing it. Gotta admit kinda odd at first seeing. HP movie that's so different from Harry Potter and before their characters exists but awesome at the same time. 

Guys I'm reallly sorry but something came up and I wont be able to post until tomorrow afternoon. 

I don't think that'll be such a hassle since the death eaters are supposed to lose the battle so they can take Victoria back to a safe place, so you can just knock out Andrew if you want, I don't want to keep you waiting.

Guys I'm reallly sorry but something came up and I wont be able to post until tomorrow afternoon. 

I don't think that'll be such a hassle since the death eaters are supposed to lose the battle so they can take Victoria back to a safe place, so you can just knock out Andrew if you want, I don't want to keep you waiting.

No worries I understand! I have been working on my reply in between rl stuff and work, just finishing and will post soon. 

Apologies for the triple post, but didn't want to post out of character to respond to @EmilyPower question about the battles length. But to answer it depends, should we have mid length duel to give a little more back and forth without taking too long that it stalls the Rp and story or should we make it quick so the plot and scene continues to the next point in the timeline? 

Apologies for the triple post, but didn't want to post out of character to respond to @EmilyPower question about the battles length. But to answer it depends, should we have mid length duel to give a little more back and forth without taking too long that it stalls the Rp and story or should we make it quick so the plot and scene continues to the next point in the timeline? 

I think that making it quick is a good idea to move on, but I don't know about the others.

I think that making it quick is a good idea to move on, but I don't know about the others.

Alright sounds fine to me. Not sure how Emily and Rui feel, but I can go with that or either one. (: 

To better describe my fire spell I was aiming for the one McGonagall used against Snape in Deathly hollows. It's said to possibly be Incendio duo or Incendio tria. But isn't a fact according to the wikia. But the dancing flames kinda appearance when used is what I was going for with the fire spell in aim to match McGonagalls spell and look from the movie. 

Here is a gif of it: 

IMG_0171.GIF

That was the spell I was thinking of making Arnaldus's trademark spell in duels. Just as Harry and others had theirs. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, short and sweet sounds good. I think I'll make my last post for the battle now,considering I'm probably gonna be gone for all of the weekend and I wouldn't want to leave you waiting for replies.

Someone save me already XD I'm stiff as a board friends! No movement! 

Just posted and shall be free now. Xd the full body bind curse is temporary so I believe it's fair to say it might be waring off now.  But my post I think helps you out there. 

I didn't want to make it wear off too soon and be an OP badass so. 

Thanks ^_^

I see, yeah I understand what you mean. I can't recall a spell that's a counter or should say dispelling of Petrificus totalus effects, so only waiting it out is what I can think of and since the order is alone now with Victoria it seems a good time to come out of it without going OP as you were mindful of and aimed to avoid. 

But your welcome :)  

Ok understandable, I shall get to posting soon just wanted to double back and check with you first. :)  Once I get something to eat, I'll finish up my post and have it submitted. 

@thefan1 

Have any ideas you'd like to throw out for the next step for the order and company? In case you and Emily have plans or anything like that for the Rp.

Ok understandable, I shall get to posting soon just wanted to double back and check with you first. :)  Once I get something to eat, I'll finish up my post and have it submitted. 

@thefan1 

Have any ideas you'd like to throw out for the next step for the order and company? In case you and Emily have plans or anything like that for the Rp.

Uh...no...not many ideas...sorry 

I think I'll just wait for you to post, I'm really busy today and I doubt I'll be able to get any writing done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back