OOC

Yeah, I think a timeskip is our best option. Maybe a few months wont hurt, since I remember we were planning on having the Order capture Victoria during her 9th month of pregnancy so she could have the babies while being held against her will by the Order. This was supposed to set the main battles of the war. We could have that, or we could skip just a month or a few weeks and go on from there, although I imagine that will be quite challenging with only 5 characters (6 if you want to bring Ezekiel back).

Personally, I think the first idea is better, but I don't know about you guys, what do you think?

Yeah, I like the first idea too. Just too see how the war will go down after Victoria is kidnapped...again. 

Yeah, I think a timeskip is our best option. Maybe a few months wont hurt, since I remember we were planning on having the Order capture Victoria during her 9th month of pregnancy so she could have the babies while being held against her will by the Order. This was supposed to set the main battles of the war. We could have that, or we could skip just a month or a few weeks and go on from there, although I imagine that will be quite challenging with only 5 characters (6 if you want to bring Ezekiel back).

Personally, I think the first idea is better, but I don't know about you guys, what do you think?

Sounds great! I can do that, hmm since we are on the run..... Maybe a brush with death eaters to turn it realistic and bring some intensity/serious feel to it all? Nothing main battle level, but kinda like the snatchers mixed with the deli scene from deathly hollows. A intense moment but short battles of Order vs Dark Society. 

But First idea is my choice as well. Yeah, I think I better bring Ezekiel back after some time away plus numbers wise it's best as well. 

Yeah, I like the first idea too. Just too see how the war will go down after Victoria is kidnapped...again. 

Agreed.

Edit: So first idea has us a few months from the 9th month and capture of Victoria, but not there yet, right? Ensuring for timeline and posts purposes. Don't want to mess up anything here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great! I can do that, hmm since we are on the run..... Maybe a brush with death eaters to turn it realistic and bring some intensity/serious feel to it all? Nothing main battle level, but kinda like the snatchers mixed with the deli scene from deathly hollows. A intense moment but short battles of Order vs Dark Society. 

But First idea is my choice as well. Yeah, I think I better bring Ezekiel back after some time away plus numbers wise it's best as well. 

Agreed.

Edit: So first idea has us a few months from the 9th month and capture of Victoria, but not there yet, right? Ensuring for timeline and posts purposes. Don't want to mess up anything here.

Pretty much, glad you guys agree!

Comeback post complete. :)  Kinda went off memory in certain areas, so it's got some noticeable signs of that in the post. 

Since Quinn wasn't posting much back then and seemed to drop out, wasn't sure about her characters status. But to check and see I'll use this as a tag of interest check. @Rui 

Also for others I forgot to tag originally, @Akio ..... perhaps @GingerBelle @Robyn Banks (I think I've seen Robyn in the rp before too long ways back. But idk for sure) @BroscaHasScars @Solemn Jester and others who I can't recall currently who might still be around would like to return or join in respective cases. Not sure if Carmela or indie are around anymore or who else I know may have interest. And the time addition to it

Woah. 

This still exists... 

woahhh.

Yeah xD  it's been long and quite long since the rp was going but we're looking to finish the rps story and start the sequel with the characters anf their kids and the new threat and all that epic fun! :)  

Edit: to avoid double posting again.  @thefan1 @EmilyPower I might have some more stopping to check out the rp amd possibly join. They are from another HP Rp  i am in. 

Holy crap sorry for the delay! My school doesn't give the students the wifi password and it's in the mountains so my data plan didn't work. I'm glad you guys are joining the rp and please tell me if you need me to clarify anything! 

Holy crap sorry for the delay! My school doesn't give the students the wifi password and it's in the mountains so my data plan didn't work. I'm glad you guys are joining the rp and please tell me if you need me to clarify anything! 

No problems. Quite understanding here, link has been shared. Now that I'm home I might be able to respond in character or out more quickly then before with work and all. 

@thefan1 would you like to post for Victoria before I go or shall I reply? 

Sorry, but my boss gave me a lot of things to do and I really don't think I will be free for the next two hours or so. You can go ahead and post if you want and I promise I'll catch up tonight!

Sorry, but my boss gave me a lot of things to do and I really don't think I will be free for the next two hours or so. You can go ahead and post if you want and I promise I'll catch up tonight!

No problem. Just checking before I start getting mine prepared, soon I might be gone for awhile to help my sister pick up her won desk and load it up. But I should be back after that and not too long overall. I'll work on it though and have it posted once I am able. :)  

Awesome and welcome back @Rui thought I'd let you know, just in case but were in the woods now. We did a timeskip to a few months later from the old threads location and timeline, so we are outside and heading toward the nearby muggle village.  

Guys I won't be online until tomorrow so you can go ahead and enter te pub without me, I'll catch up later.

So, what exactly have I missed? 

Confused doesn't even begin to describe this •^•

In the old thread we were at the house and still recent to the meet ups. Since our comeback and aim to finish for a shot at the sequel. We have went with a timeskip to a few months later with the order in travel as they evade the death eaters and ministry, we just left the woods and have entered the village now the pub recently. 

I may not post a reply until tomorrow afternoon, once work is over and I am home. I've been working on a post to reply with but I can see my mind is too tired after being up since 3 am to get much done. 

Happy belated thanksgiving however! 

Oh the joy of fake weddings and such! 

This is getting to be more and more of a lie-off.

Anyways, I'll be free most of the afternoon. Confined to a car for 2 hours and fifteen minutes or so.

Does anyone else watch/listen to YouTube tributes or themes made to Harry Potter. Such as Adeles "let the sky fall" song set to Harry Potter scenes and sound drops? Some really great work and videos there. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back