[OOC] Times passing by... [The Land that Time Forgot]

Can you repost the character creation rules to make sure that we don't overlook something? Also, I had a question about an item I'd like to have. The Plasma Tounge Repeater from WotLA under the Alchemical Fire Weapons is a two dot artifact, but all it is is a six shot flamepiece. Would that weapon be allowed?

I will repost the chargen rules, and other info within the next few days, no worries.

You can have a Plasma Tongue Repeater, but you won't find firedust in Merkal, so you'd better take the charms for it.

Also note that it's got a repair rating. That might come into play eventually.

You can have a Plasma Tongue Repeater, but you won't find firedust in Merkal, so you'd better take the charms for it.
Also note that it's got a repair rating. That might come into play eventually.
Creation of the fuel is a Thamagurgy ritual, so I should be able to make up charges on occation by buying supplies.

I'll get mine up just as soon as I know a few details on house rules, so I can assess how to focus my character a bit.

I hope no-one minds me changing the Salesman's caste from Defiler to Malefactor. He was always meant to be a social character more than a craftsman, and a Malefactor with Ebon Dragon as a favoured Yozi makes more sense than a Defiler favouring Cecelyne.

Not a problem. I'm just waiting to hear if the few flaws I want are going to be ok.

Can you clarify what you want me to do for my Lunar chargen? I'm confused by what you mean when not using Casteless setup.

I mentioned it in the interest thread. The question is, would we know each other before the game starts, or are we going to meet for the first time?

your choice. i'm good either way, though i'd rather the DBs not know any of the celestials beforehand, though they could know of one another.

Xandra is quite the palidin. She could either use help in her hell-raising, or someone to rein her in and keep her from going off the deep end. Either way, I would welcome you as my Lunar. Any thoughts as to your caste, and how we met?

Seeing as we are in a bubble of Creation deep in the Wyld, the first question is how did your Dawn caste from the South make it into the bubble in the first place? Or was her demon cult part of the bubble of Merkal?

EDIT: Kamil will definately be a high Compassion character and will absolutely be a voice of reason in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back