• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OOC Thread and other

Main
Here

Weaversong

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Here is the OOC thread and lore thread for my warrior cats rp.

Lore: The Nine Tails worked together to become the most powerful cats in the world. They created Starclan and the Darkforest. But their cruelest creation is the Reincarnation Void, where cats that don't believe in both Starclan or the Darkforest go to when they die. They are put through a extremely painful process of reincarnation. It is up to seven unlikely cats to travel to the Pool of the Dead and end the horrible punishment of the Reincarnation Void.

Last edited:
Name: BlackIce - I honestly can't think of anything else rn
Appearance: A tall, studious molly who carries a dark & light grey pelt. Her main pelt is a medium grey, which a dark grey takes over her scruff, legs/hinds/paws, and a strip down her tail. At her tail tip stands a white plume. Her under belly casts a light grey and a stack of cranberries are pinned to her left ear. A white moth is attached to the leaves. BlackIce's eyes are light green. Body slim but fur a medium - pelt sleek.
1727383616260.png
Personality: A diligent, unahppy, moody, and irritable she. She is loyal and honest, but her body and mind have different rules to follow. She's a ambivert who'd rather be a blocked off artifact than an open book. Nature is her best friend, and she can be found staring in the distance just to look at the view. If you provoke her, she wouldn't mind a challenge, but during serious times she'd try to keep everyone calm.

⁌ Lithe
⁌ Competitive
⁌ Confident
⁌ Daring
⁌ Fierce
⁌ Loyal
⁌ Grumpy - at times
⁌ Sincere
⁌ Strict
⁌ Impressive Climber
⁌ Eloquent
⁌ Keen
⁌ Aggressive
⁌ Pessimistic on life

Voice: Not high pitched, more low, but not too deep

(Use some descriptions from my main OC'S.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back