• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

onexone search

doublecr0ss

enigma
hello~ interested in some committed long term onexone's. I don't really have rules to follow. For post length, my comfort zone is two/half paragraphs. I'm more of a quality over quantity person. A paragraph with substance is good enough for me. Something I can be able to reply to. I'm actually really easy to please. Not looking for adv lit. I don't want to deal with novel posts. I feel the roleplay lags and I get bored quickly. As for pairings, I'm ONLY looking for male x female. For gender roles, I prefer playing female. Doubling is alright I can do that too.

All of my roleplays have romance, but I love drama and horror. Again, I am looking for long term roleplays. I like interacting with my partners, it helps with discussion of the roleplay and keeping it interesting. I love twists and turns thrown into the roleplay. Please let me know of your ideas you want to add in. I think that's enough said there so I'll get to listing the kinds of roleplay pairings I'm into. If you have a suggestion for a roleplay, then please share! Any other questions you may have, ask away. Thank you for reading and if you consider roleplaying with me then sweet~ PM me to discuss

Last edited by a moderator:
pairings >

supernatural x human

shapeshifter x human

demon/angel x human

princess x knight

android x human

incubus x human

mermaid/merman x human

soldier x girlfriend/ex

superhero x sidekick gone bad

assassin x target

Knight x witch/sorceress (CRAVING)

ancient god x mortal

cheating/infidelity

split personalities

insane asylum

wwe/

roman reigns x OC

seth rollins x OC

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="jinx 13]Heyo! I'm interested :)

[/QUOTE]
hello~ great! c: send me a message so we can further discuss if possible?

[QUOTE="Mia Moulop]I like:
princess x knight

mermaid/merman x human

assassin x target

[/QUOTE]
princess x knight or the mermaid/merman would be nice ^.^ did you have a preference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bump!

bump~

demon/angel x human

soldier x girlfriend/ex

Knight x witch/sorceress (CRAVING)

split personalities

insane asylum

Kinda feel like playing a 'crazy' guy with not so crazy moments. ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back