• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern one x one search ♡

lavender.bones

wanderer
tumblr_1d693ec45b26db4f43dac4b7c3b88dc3_213d4bbe_1280.jpg

Hey everyone c:
I'm back after somewhat of a hiatus, looking for a few partners to get me back into the swing of things.
I'm thirty years old so I'd prefer if you were 18+

I've been roleplaying since the early 2000's, and my replies usually are between two to four paragraphs in length.
I understand not always having the inspiration for super long replies, but I cannot deal with one liners.

I typically stick to modern genres, but with a good plot you may be able to convince me to try another genre.
I prefer to rp over PM’s on here as opposed to the boards.
I only roleplay MxF, nothing against other pairings I’ve just never really had much experience with them.
Also, I do typically play male characters, but I am willing to play a female character and I always usually play multiple side characters.

These are some genres that I am interested in at the moment;

● best friend x best friend
● bad boy x good girl
● nurse x patient
● enemies to lovers
● patient x patient
● hurt x comfort

These are just genres/pairings off the top of my head that I'm interested in,
please feel free to suggest others.
It’s been a while since I’ve done much writing so I don’t really have any plot ideas,
but I would really like to work with someone to brainstorm a plot/plot ideas.
I literally live for brainstorming and bouncing ideas off each other ;-;

I do have an old plot idea for best friend x best friend that may be of interest to you.
However, I have done this plot many times in the past and it doesn’t really seem to go anywhere.
If it is of interest we could use it, or we could work together to improvise it.

I am also open to hearing suggestions and any plot ideas that you may have and are willing to share.
Hope to hear from you soon, please message me instead of posting on this board.

Thank you ♡

Last edited:
It's been a while since I've been here, but I'm back and hoping to breathe some life into this old thread
Looking for a couple writing buddies, if interested shoot me a message ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Back