• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One x one search (mxm search, fandom and modern, bandslashing!)

objection

kthnxbai
I hope I did this right! ^__^

personal facts;

☇ well, first off, we'll start with the basics. i'm twenty-seven. i've been writing for some time now, really have. so i don't want you to think i haven't, it's been five or six years now. if i had to bunch myself in a category, it would be literate. but i don't really like to say i'm advanced or semi, or whatever, cause...it's writing, not some stupid stereotype. if you can write, well we'll both know soon enough, right? so i guess i should really go this way, i write, my least being two paragraphs, my best being five or more. I particularly won't do a novel with you.
☇ alright, next topic. lets talk about my schedule shall we? I'm not in school right now, but I do have a full time job and friends, and a husband. So i do do stuff in the world, but i will try to write once or twice during the week, pinkie promise. if our roleplay is really interesting then i'll most likely get something in during every day. i do check every day whether it's email or posts, i'm on. if i haven't said anything in a week, then you can annoy me as much as you want, same goes for me, buut i am totally ditch friendly.
☇ i like to play males, hence the subject male x male. but, BUT, i can do m/f, i'm not against it....just gets boring, if that makes sense. i'm more inclined to do m/m, sorry, so to do boy x girl, you'll really have to convince me on a good plot. EXCEPT, I do have some fandoms that involve boy x girl, check that out before you leave. Also, I'm interested in doing some f/f, so yeah.
☇ lastly, if there's anything else you're curious on, pm me, we can be great friends. :]

Pairings

bandslashing

William beckett (the academy is) x gabe saporta (cobra starship)
brendon urie (p!atd) x ryan ross (p!atd)
patrick stump (fob) x pete wentz (fob)

(i'll try others, just name em. can't think of anymore at the top of my head. :p )

regular pairings
Band mate x band mate
Band mate x observer
Stalker x victim
Teacher x student
Boyfriend x girlfriends brother

kingdom hearts/ff
riku/sora
roxas/ axel
aqua/zack
cloud/zack

pokemon
oc x oc

fruits basket
would love to do this. doubling, tripling, thousanding, sounds awesome.

Free!
will do any of the show pairings.
like haru x makoto. WHATEVER.
i don't care. i wanna do it. ;]

yuri on ice
victor x any yuri
yuri x yuuri

name me a pairing and let me see if i'm intersted

Persona 4
Kanji x oc
Kanji x yosuke

maybe i forgot an anime, show, or movie. Just ask, and I'll see :]

Last edited:
Possibly interested in Stalker x Victim and really interested in Boyfriend x Girlfriend's Brother (sounds so juicy and fun!). I might be into some of the Kingdom Hearts ones too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back