• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

One X One rp search { House MD }

MunchkinMoo

Alexander ( Alex)

Hello.

I am Alexander, I have

been rping for almost seven years

now and I love it. I have been on quite a pause from it because of school and

am now looking to get back into it.

I can write A LOT when I find a plot

that interests me or when I'm in

general the writing mood.

I am quite hard headed and I love to

argue about anything, and everything. I also love to talk - it sometimes gets annoying- and will probably talk your

ear off on different subjects. I have Severe ADHD, so I am quite

scatterbrained and will forget things,

so I may forget we are roleplaying.

If I do, you have permission to remind me if I don't find my way back to it after a few days.

I am active from 2pm EST to 9pm

because Band camp takes up most of

my mornings.

Besides that, I'm looking for an House MD rper, I don't really wish to rp shipping, but instead just Alvie from Season 6, episode 1 - 2 and 9, in a slight alternate universe where he didn't go to live with his cousin, and instead stayed as House's roommate.

There may be plots formed along, or we can start off by forming an ending plot or such. Though this is expected to be a slightly long term rp, and simi-literate.

Though if you need to drop out of this rp for any reason it will be fine, just let me know: I don't bite.

I would prefer to rp Alvie while you took the reins of House.

If you're interested please, leave a comment or PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back