• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One x one roleplay (Dm me if keen)

Highfive_

Unlucky Member
On and off.. like a light switch.

Meet Muse A and B, both hopelessly in love with each other since the beginning of high school. Like a light, the electricity and sparks soared at the beginning of their relationship but it’s slowly beginning to dim. The couple is breaking up one day, and they are back together the following day. The tiniest of triggers will set them off, and escalate into the biggest fight of the century.
Although, as they enter their final year of high school.. real problems are beginning to occur. Muse A has her sights set on attending a college of _____ on the other side of the world, due to her exceptional talent and hard work. Whereas, Muse B is throwing away his chance of going to college for running cross country and track due to drugs.
This creates real controversy in their relationship, but could it be the end of them?
Muse B is upset because he feels like Muse A is abandoning him, and Muse A is upset she is becoming second best to his drug addiction.

Dm me if keen
- I am Muse B
- Please be female
- Please be at least semi-lit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back