• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One x One fandom rp

pridedino

Howdy hello!
Just starting this by saying I am a minor. I don't mind rping with people over 18, but I understand this doesn't go both ways!
Now that that's out of the way, here's what I'm fine with and etc. Sorry for how janky this is set up, I've never done this before ^^;
I'm willing to explore darker topics, within reason, as long as it's discussed beforehand. Any legal pairings, including oc x canon, are perfectly fine with me! I try to match what I'm given, but typically, I try to stay on the semi-lit side. Also open to aus, just discuss with me beforehand and we can work something out! ^w^
I try to respond whenever possible, I would like to be pretty active, but burnout and etc might strike and knock me out.
And fandoms, oh God, fandoms. Where do I begin?
Right now I'm MASSIVELY latched on to Yu-Gi-Oh, I can write most characters from the base series, and Sho, Daitokuji, Misawa, and Manjoume from GX, as well as ocs for both.
Other fandoms I'm in include Dungeon Meshi, The Amazing Digital Circus, Smile For Me, Chainsaw Man, Ace Attorney, Persona, Final Fantasy, Little Shop of Horrors, Pokemon, Adventure Time/Fionna and Cake, Scream, Over the Garden Wall, and many, many more. Feel free to ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back