• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

funklephil

the funklist of phils
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
{ drew / alfie | he / they / she | 21 | est }

1725854613639.pnghello hello ! it's been a long time coming but i'm finally making my debut on rpnation after the great quotev shutdown of 2024. if you were on quotev, i was @.OlNGOBOlNGO, but that's besides the point. i'm still looking for roleplays! i'm not in school ( taking a gap year unfortunately ) but i do work throughout the week, i like to say i can reply pretty frequently to plotting / chatting threads, but it takes me a little longer to reply to actual roleplays depending on how much we write, my motivation, and things like that. i'm also open to roleplaying on discord as well! just let me know what your preference is and i'll work with you. i like to think i'm pretty flexible when it comes to working with my partners and figuring out what works best for both of us.

as stated above, i am an adult! currently i'm twenty-one, and i would prefer that my interactions be with those also 18+, just for my sanity. i personally have no triggers and i'm more than willing to accommodate for your triggers, and i'm also more than willing to approach darker topics ( within reason, of course ). i'm okay with any legal pairings ( it's 2024, love who you want ) and i typically double up in an oc x canon scenario! i'm also a descriptive writer, and have written up to 4000+ words for roleplays, but i will usually do my best to match what you give me. if you're interested in a writing sample, just let me know and i can pull mine from q!

as for fandoms i'm looking for, mainly right now i'm looking for CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE ( all three of the modern reboots ) but i'm looking to do more of a slice of life alternative universe roleplay, i can definitely explain more in messages and i'm more than happy to remain canon compliant if it comes to that. we can also discuss love interests in messages. i'm also looking for FALLOUT ( either the television show, fallout 4, or new vegas ) with my love interests ranging from lucy maclean, nick valentine, or benny ( once again, we can discuss in messages ), OVERWATCH ( i will literally sell you my soul for an overwatch roleplay ), FIRE EMBLEM; THREE HOUSES, HARRY POTTER ( either golden trio or marauders - let me ramble about the connection between all my ocs and i’ll love you forever ) or BALDUR'S GATE THREE (PLAY GALE FOR ME AND MY LIFE IS YOURS /ref ). if any of these interests you, please feel free to reach out! i'm doing my best to learn this site so i apologize if it takes me a hot minute to figure everything out! thanks for reading <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back