• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings One Thread to Rule Them All [K's Roleplay Search]

GamerKei

Has had WAY too much caffeine.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me: Hey this is Gamer Kei, but y'all can just call me K. I've been roleplaying for 10+ years and prefer to roleplay with 18+ just for comfort's sake. I'm a literate to advanced literate roleplayer depending on my mood and will post anywhere between 2-10+ paragraphs in a roleplay if I'm really feeling it. I post at least once a day and multiple times when I'm not working.

Preferences: I do MxM and MxF. I can play the male character or the female one and I also do double upon request; though for some things I won't always want to play the male character so please feel free to ask. Also please no one-liners and if you're going to ghost just shoot me a message and let me know. I'm patient and love to talk OOC about things so don't be afraid to message me about whatever.

What I'm looking for: Well a mixture of Fandom and Non-Fandom things. Also some things have plots to go with them so if you see a '*' then I have a plot in mind. I'd love to hear some of your ideas too if you have any. These can also be mixed and matched if you like. And these are just some things as far as non-fandom goes so feel free to suggest other things if you think we'd mesh well together.

Finally, please remember to DM me if interested so I can keep up better and keep this thread better organized. Can't wait to hear from you.

FANDOMS:
Transformers*
Doctor Who

-----------

NON FANDOMS:
Soulmates
Arranged Marriage
Vampires, Werewolves, etc.
Ancient Myths
Mafia
Grimm Fairytales [with a twist]*
Heroes and Villians