• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece RP Search

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
What up, folks! I'm planning on staying away from group RPs for a while and focus a little bit on 1x1 RPs to try it out. I feel like I haven't tried this feature out yet in comparison to group RPs in general, and I thought it might be an interesting idea if it was to be successful. So with that being said, I will be lite on the rules. First, players of all ages are accepted, but they must be willing to contribute to the plot that I have in mind. Second, OCs are allowed, but it's optional. Third, that's pretty much it for now in the meantime. You read the title, yes, it's going to be a One Piece RP, and we'll try to make the plot up as we go along with it. So until then, I hope all of you are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back