• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One Piece: Navy Traitors IC

Lordxana0

Some people joined the Navy out of a sense of justice that burned deep within them, wanting to fight back against the wicked, whether they be pirates or bandits they wanted to help. Some joined for adventure, wanting to seek a world beyond an island nation that made up the totality of their existence. Most joined because of the money, a generous stipend and the opportunity to climb the ranks.

Those aboard the 'Calamity' were a mixed big of all of the various reasons one could imagine for joining the Navy, but the captain of the ship Salvantas Moores was the first, running a tight ship and not allowing for a pot of corruption amongst his crew. In exchange for doing what was right he kept the men and women under his command healthy and strong, leading them from the frontline against all manner of threat with a drawn sword and a calm demeanor. That was until the day of the incident, when a Celestial Dragon stepped aboard their ship and demanded to be taken to the next island, a starved looking slave and a child wrapped in chains along with a small group of guards meant to ensure the 'deity's' safety.

Those days were most likely hell for the crew, as the Celestial Dragon used the crew as his playthings, making all form of nonsensical orders. However whether due to fear or respect for their captain the crew kept going. Until one day the Celestial Dragon aimed his pistol at the child he had brought aboard, wanting to see how many shots it would take to end their lives.

Salvantas fired one, breaking the glass covering of the so called deity and watching with disinterest as the man fell to the ground, enjoying the sound of the ocean on the otherwise silent ship.

"Men and women of the Calamity I am hereby tendering my resignation from the Navy," he spoke calmly, cleaning his pistol even as the shock of the ship still hung heavy. "If any of you wish to leave there is an island within range of the lifeboats. If you wish to stay I can only promise you that I intend to continue to run my ship by the same standards I always have. And if you wish to take my life." he turned and offered a wry grin. "Come and take it."

All people have a reason to join the Navy, but to betray it, to throw away a life of service to follow your own sense, that takes a special reason indeed.

Looking for max of six players and a minimum of four.

Out of curiosity,the marine crew members will probably be at a fairly low power level,right? So no special abilities like (strong) devil fruits,Rokushiki,and especially not Haki.

Out of curiosity,the marine crew members will probably be at a fairly low power level,right? So no special abilities like (strong) devil fruits,Rokushiki,and especially not Haki.
Characters will be allowed a special attribute, think on the level of Jango and Fullbody. Thus allowing for more freedom of design for players.

hmmm. shall i dust off my pirate hat and shred the sleeves from my marine uniform and sail the seas once more.
will have to see if wire fruit would be viable [something between Doflamingo's string and HIna's iron fruit. with it allowing him to create piano wire esque material, and manipulate it, though it would be a fruit he gained recently so only producing small amounts of wire and not so great control for him] or Mini Mini fruit then I would go with a giant or buccaneer sized person [Kuma is a buccaneer so see as reference].

hmmm. shall i dust off my pirate hat and shred the sleeves from my marine uniform and sail the seas once more.
will have to see if wire fruit would be viable [something between Doflamingo's string and HIna's iron fruit. with it allowing him to create piano wire esque material, and manipulate it, though it would be a fruit he gained recently so only producing small amounts of wire and not so great control for him] or Mini Mini fruit then I would go with a giant or buccaneer sized person [Kuma is a buccaneer so see as reference].

Having your character be a Wire person should be fine so long as it's a gradual process to master their ability.

Okay so we are where we need to be in terms of player count, so later today expect the character sheet page to be opened.

yeah his proficiency with his wire devil fruit will be at just high enough level that he can produce them and somewhat manipulate them without it leading to accidents on his side.
like by mistake producing a wire that goes behind his legs and him reeling the wire back knocking him from his feet, those kinds of accidents.

Debating character ideas, One involved a Mink who lied about eating a Devil Fruit, a Mermaid Sniper, A lazy doctor who uses smoke via a lantern that doubles as a thurible...or maybe something else if it comes to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back