• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom One piece-Esque?

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
Something like one piece would be cool?

Something made well and all.

But I need to find someone that can help do it because I'm running a lot atm

I could help but I'm gone for ten hours a day. :D you're choice if that's fine with you.

Mm...damn

That's like the only time I'm on...

Well it would work out actually if one of us made the actual thread, which I'd rather not because I'm running a bunch of stuff already.

Then we co run the thread, I'd be on when you're off, and you're on when I'm off.

Roo said:
Hey a learned something!
Ace died, whoever that is

Thanks Mojo
FUCK DO T SPOIL SHIT!!!!!

Johnomono said:
Mm...damn
That's like the only time I'm on...

Well it would work out actually if one of us made the actual thread, which I'd rather not because I'm running a bunch of stuff already.

Then we co run the thread, I'd be on when you're off, and you're on when I'm off.

FUCK DO T SPOIL SHIT!!!!!
I watched saddest anime deaths and he was on it

Got a shitty number though like 8 or 9

Ya sure I can make it. But I need something to put in the overview. :/

I need the plot.

Hmmm

Well the original plot is an option if we remove canon characters right?

We need something else special though so people are captured by it. Hmm. Lemme drink some creative juices really quickly.

Kiotaro said:
We need something else special though so people are captured by it. Hmm. Lemme drink some creative juices really quickly.
Hey man I've got time, need help with the thread?

Actually could you make the thread? I'm on my phone so it's quite hard. I could give you the overview but I can't make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back